• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

If you already didn't know Zink14 is GTG!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">fireball168</span> & <span style="font-weight: bold">Grand</span> are GTG; both provided quick payment...deal with confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold">oneshot976 </span> is GTG. He hooked me up with a great rifle at a great price. He went to great lengths to make the deal go smoothly. Deal with confidence.

Thanks Elkkhunter. Great seller. Definitely one of the good guys on the forum. He is GTG

The following people are definitely GTG without hesitation. I am behind on posting the good guys. If I leave anyone out, I'll definitely put you on the list next time I post.

deerhunter
rolexrifleman
fueddy
bglimpse
alpine768
HOOPER

<span style="font-weight: bold">thmpr</span> is GTG. I bought a BNIP TA51 mount from Gary for a steal of a price and he shipped fast. Deal with complete confidence.

Keith

Ishikawa
PAINLESS

It was a pleasure to deal with both. Excellent communication and fast shipping with both.

They're both GTG!

Mike

<span style="font-weight: bold">SuperSeal110
Two Shoes
THE SENTINEL</span>

All three are GTG. Fast payment, and just a nice guys to deal with. Deal with Confidence!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Nora23 IS A GREAT SELLER.</span>

Fast ship, mags exactly as described.

Bought RODENT's (James) SS 10X42M, transaction was smooth and James really went the extra mile at his own expense to help me get the scope before I go back overseas.

Thank you James!

No problem Brad. As I said, I feel endebted to all you serving.

cavscout1983 committed to the purchase and sent the funds immediately. Deal with confidence.

Salmonaxe is GTG. Just completed a high-dollar trade with him and everything went great. Would definitely deal with him again.

Thanks,
Erik

+1 "lmalterna", this transaction was very smooth and rifle was as described(shoots bugholes), packaged well and shipped promptly.

Thanks,
2Door

Ninehotel, big thumbs up.
Bought a piece of gear from him this weekend, man of his word, and definatly a good guy.

AR500 is a great guy to deal with got my 7mag in 2 days after he recieved payment and it's exactly as described and shoots great, Matt.

CWSshooter is real good to deal with just closed a Deal on my Barrett and we both are happy