• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Big cudos to Maelek for the Wicked Edge sharpner. Fast delivery and the best packaging I have ever seen. Some extra swag too. Deal with confidence, Scott is GTG.

Updated list. Another great transaction with shootone. He is money.

GeorgeS3
jonaddis84
JamieD
S&J Refinishing
cruizer
spoogie
JRose
xray9
clos
richardj
Scott_P
<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: red">shootone X2</span> </span>
barnes12
Duc
Big game
Smoking99
Donkey Wrangler
Cinch
LWILLIAMS
jtb33
Sidewinder

Need some help...
Has anyone dealt with a guy with the screen name (Ouch!!)??
I purchased 95 338 lapua brass and 3 338 dies from him, I sent him a personal check, he cashed it and delayed shipping, then he messaged me stating his fiance forgot to ship it. I messaged him back requesting a tracking number and courier 4 times in the past 4 days. He doesn't seem to care to reply at all, he's going by the name and info below.

Snipershide screen name: Ouch!!
Dennis Carpenter
2405 Florence Dr. Hopkinsville Ky 42240

Bought a savage 110ba 338 lapua from ss10ring, great guy to deal with. Thanks for the rifle.

Beenjammin and a-train are GTG. Both are great people to deal with.

Jaeger_308 is Good to go! Outstanding communication and extremely fast shipping.

ballistic1 is 100% GTG! Always a pleasure dealing with him. Deal in confidence.

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #000099">Deisel is GTG, great comms made for an easy transaction. Deal w/confidence.

Matt</span></span>

paulL01 is GTG. Awsome guy

Every thing went as smooth as could be. Plenty of info and communication.

Longbowmech is a good to go. He kept in contact with me letting me know what was going on when payment was received and when everything was sent out. It was a pleasant transaction.

Pusher591 gtg. Fast ship, good communication

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0002s</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pusher591 gtg. Fast ship, good communication
</div></div>

Same to you 0002s. Fast payment
smile.gif

Here's my list:

Beenjammin (S&B in like new condition/SF brake)
huntersedge89 (Rem.700 in like new condition)
i_rep (2 AICS mags new)
JJK (cabelas bore sight kit,like new)
CEGA (USO anti cant bubble level)
gotta/start/sumwer (Rem700 stock,AICS mag)

Re: Good Guy List: DUB19K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All of these guys are great guys to deal with
Weber61
Kubitza
BERTMAN77MK2
Carrbque</div></div>

right back at you. Adam is great to deal with, good communication, fast shipping, fort knox packaging.

randal9 is GTG. Great transaction, fast payment, great communication. Deal in confidence.

Hey folks, Dan Tucker is definitely good to go. He purchased a product from myself, payment was super quick and he maintained constant communication with me. Great guy to work with. Thanks, Dan.

dappmgmt is GTG. Firearm received was better than described, and his price was more than fair. Deal with confidence.