• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Traded scope bases from Red River Shooter. Great guy to deal with. Would deal with him any time. Thanks again Bill
Larry

ida81 is gtg, couple transactions later and i can say he is a great guy to do business with.
thanks
81sfo

Malaga2 is GTG. Scope came today and was perfect. Deal went through perfectly and without a single hitch. Deal with 100% confidence.

Picked up 2 S&B's.. One from Rich Grinn (SSG3K) and another from Will Cocke. Buy with confidence, both these gentlemen are good to go.

Just did a transaction with dmg308. It went flawlessly. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

John

Casper168m is a great guy to do business with... great communications... items as advertised, quick shipping with tracking info provided promptly... recommend him to anyone to do business with.... this guy is good to go!

Semper Fi'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SlowJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Casper168m is a great guy to do business with... great communications... items as advertised, quick shipping with tracking info provided promptly... recommend him to anyone to do business with.... this guy is good to go!

Semper Fi' </div></div>

Thanks Joe. I highly recommend Slowjoe. His payment was prompt, great communication. He is good to go in my books.

DebosDave! Great service, fast and reliable. We had a very smooth transaction and I got more then I was expecting.

Thanks Dave!

these are people that i have sold to and they are all good to go... just a half list:
Bauer Arms
Gopher711
Ishikawa
700P300
LRDD
E. Shell
trilogymac
L.Holmes
gafferq2xl
Chris Snow
speedjunkie
REM700MAN
skibum
EOD3Holcomb
dag1055
Megacab
OldNFO
khakirubi
stu46
elkhuntinguide
Blve
long range dogr
Reed2600
Knuckleduster
257speed
Scott E White
COOKIE
Nitehawk
CWCruiser
TimF
whyrun
ddeaton
BolttoFury
JRose
Cut
Cut
DOC8531
James Johnston
MASTERPLUMBER
Bacarrat
mm128
Two Shoes
Jon Lester
2957dl
30calsniper
wrgjr1966
stephenmaturin
Buzzsaw
lrs50bmg
Scottmilk9
RLewis
platypus
knockemdown
Smokin
Astomore
Fitz
goldfinger
raceorshoot
LibertyOptics
brutus1776
USP45T
snappy
CLICK
edgewater
Warrior Gear
SHWILL
WOODSPIDER
usngoat
tim308
medic103
fpdsniper
shiner
bgold
pinzmann
gunman_7
700M1
dawgkiller
Potterman
juilliano
burneyr
rdinsd
cwshooter
bravo2
FootSoldier
jc
frank700ltr
firefox
Tigerbikes
BLT1321
sw99
Wild Bill C
Louis Phillips
nrar15
adam boynton
Clayman90
bravo2
gunny
nolo263
juicehead2004
layin low
Alien Hunter
commanderjb
Slug
TeppoKa
C45P312

<span style="font-weight: bold">sno-man</span> is good to go. Great shirt, thanks!

+1 for mauritz45. Nice smooth transaction with him even in the people republik of Kalifornia!! Thanks again!!

Back at ya Shakey Yankee.... Great to deal with and tons of communication throughout the deal...wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again

shootone is GTG ...bought a 700 barreled action from him. Arrived quickly and was exactly as described.

Thanks ROLEXrifleman, sent me the goods before recieving funds.GTG

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Brian W </span> is +1 and GTG !!

MLH29 GTG.

USPS jacked things all up, he went out of his way to get everything right & I am well pleased. He will get more of my business.

All three of these guys had good commo and paid promptly:

<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">NCHP </span> </span>

<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">gunlove</span> </span>

<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">STS </span> </span>

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with any of them...

VSP968
Ron Tilley

Both GTG. VSP- Great comm. Shipped as advertised.

Ron Tilley, Excellent Comm., Fast shipping.

Both a real pleasure to deal with.

STS

VSP968/AL H. is great to deal to with and does exactly what he says. This deal was even better than he described.

NCHP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: STS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VSP968
Ron Tilley

Both GTG. VSP- Great comm. Shipped as advertised.

Ron Tilley, Excellent Comm., Fast shipping.

Both a real pleasure to deal with.

STS </div></div>
STS, is above and beyond good to go, Thank you, Ron

Great transaction with AlabamaShooter. Super fast payment and great communication.

TrapperT is good to go -- Nightforce arrived timely and as described. +1

Also +1000000 for Mike ("cut rifled") from Rock Creek for his handling of the group buy.