• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Alien Hunter is GTG--although the USPS still sucks!!!

Recently purchased a scope from 1911shtr, scope was shipped 2nd day air and packaged secure....1911shtr is GTG.

Didn't close a transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">BiggerStick47</span> but agreed to a mutually acceptable solution.

Deal in confidence, Phil is a stand up guy.

Elkkhunter

IS GTG Deal with confidence!

John went above and beyond to find said package

concluded a smooth transaction considering the post office abused then lost or re wrapped a package depending on which post office person you speak to.

Thanks much John

Picked up an HS bottom metal with mag from jhead7416. Great comms, smooth transaction and wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

Thank you jhead7416.

Dennyr,

Thank you!

Appreciated your understanding on the slight delay on getting the barreled action out to you.

Dennyr is GTG.

DHanz +1!!!!!

A huge plus one for DHanz for a great gun at a great price and a very smooth transaction!

Re: DHanz +1!!!!!

Herb45B is good to go.

Picked up a Manners stock, everything went smooth and communication was good.

Center Mass.

Re: DHanz +1!!!!!

BULDOG IS THE MAN!!!!

Bought a USO from him. We had great communication through PM's and everything went very nicely. Was a little weary of sending such a large amount of money to a stranger, but, a quick call to John at USO (a personal friend of Buldog's) and my mind was at ease.

Chris is a very upstanding guy and no one should hesitate to deal with him.

Thanks Chris,
Center Mass

Good guy list

It helps to keep original thread titles in threads like this.
If you place a new title in your post, the thread notification comes up with the new title.
While I am sure Dhanz is a good guy, this is still a list.

Back to the original topic title.

BiggerStick47 was excellent to deal with. Shipped the MO on time and A+ on communication.

Thank you for the smooth transaction, Phil.

Mike

Great dealings with several gentlemen;
FNG23
MVM
acloco
BAMCIS
insayn
pistolpete
davwil
snook
all these guys are good to go, look forward to doing deals, again!
Thanks guys
Jose

<span style="font-weight: bold">81sfo</span> is <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span>. Jose is a great guy to deal with! Deal with him with confidence.
Thanks Jose!

<span style="font-weight: bold">chrisj</span> is gtg.

Just bought a scope and rings from him. Items arrived just as described.

SCARSSR : magazines
lifter : magazines
thorn : Magpuls
sno-man : SH hoodie

All fantastic to deal with. Perfect transactions.
Thanks guys!

81SFO is GTG.

Fast shipping on an A5, great communication and even a phone call letting me know of the status. I am very pleased!

Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">John Wall</span> of JW Precision and <span style="font-weight: bold">Eileen Glass</span> of McMillan are outstanding to deal with. I ordered 3 McMillan stocks in March through John. When they arrived on Friday, there were some issues with the two A-5 stocks. Not John's fault but an honest mistake by McMillan. Eileen at McMillan dealt with the issues promptly this morning to my satisfaction . John called McMillan to follow up and then emailed me to insure that all was good.

Mistakes happen. It's how they are dealt with that separates the Pros from the also-rans. <span style="font-weight: bold">Good on you both and thank you</span>.

critter_bill

megacab is GTG as always...one crazy mofo... thanks for the good review on the snipers hide hoodies

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuperSeal110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">long range dogr was excellent to deal with. Great communication, packaged well...ect.

</div></div>

Right back at you bro! SS110 IS GOOD TO GO!!!!

Thanks OutlawTen5 your GTG also super fast on the payment and a all around stand up guy.

Although very late with this, Adam from Bauer Arms is GTG as always. Fast, easy to deal with, and knows his products. Sorry for the delay Adam, forgot to post when I should have.....

mike001, Acer2428, Traylor are GTG. Great to deal with and quick payments. Deal with confidence.

"livetohunt" rocks. He is great to deal with and is one standup guy. Deal with 100% confidence and reliability. GTG

Tigerbikes is GTG. Have had several transactions with him and all have gone well. Great communication and promp shipping

Slickrick0999 is GTG he is super fast on the payment great to deal with A+