• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Big <span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">+1</span></span> for Allenst. Scott is GTG.
S.

Just made a flawless transaction with VU. The guy even checked to see if the stuff got here alright. Pleasure doing business with a man like him. Deal with a high degree of confidence.
Semper Fi

240B is squared away and good to go! 240B bought a complete PVS-14 package and all accessories priced at $2500.00 with no issues of payment, communication whatsoever. Sell to him with GREAT confidence!

A big thumbs up for ranger1183! Everything was in great condition, and just as described. Extra effort was taken in packaging and shipping. Ranger1183 definately delivers on his end of a deal, it's been a pleasure to do business with him.

Adam Boynton is 100% good to go! Got my AR lower from him fast, completely as described, a great price, and just a great overall transaction.
Thanks again Adam!

Just wanted to let ya'll know that 'jcvibby' is a great guy to do a deal with! Great communication and super fast payment!

Hope you enjoy the optic!

Scott (hope it gives you many great years of use) B

sdb777 is top notch. I got my product very fast and product was in better condition than described. Great communication from sdb777 as well. I would highly recommend him for any situation.

<span style="font-weight: bold">BrianW</span> is GTG. He communicated in a timely manner and sent his payment quickly. Deal with confidence.

Keith

Hey azsteve and xlt91 are g2g. Both were great buyers and even better people. Good communication and quick payments. Thanks gentlemen.

BCJR was a great buyer, quick payment and good comms, he even spelled my name SEUSS not SUESS, which is out-freakin'-standing!!
He's 110 gtg, deal w confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Billjennings</span> is very professional, good communication and to the point. I can recommend him as a buyer. GTG

Recent purchase from <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> TwoShoes <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> was perfect.

Fast shipment and great communication.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott E White</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">onebadscrambler</span></span> is quick, honest and reliable. What more could you want? Excellent transaction!
Thanks, Danny! </div></div>

I can suppot those comments aloso.

some more good guys...zink14,thewoodsman007,g3ninfinite,mcm308.thanks

Have fallen behind on my attaboys...

+1's for the following:

Cpt.Creedmoor - sold me some M118LR
richardj - purchased my A2 buttstock
wartoys - purchased my Accuracy Speaks adjustable BS
Ratbert - purchased my SAS can
Spazz - sold me a zombie t-shirt
SniperCJ aka Linestretch - Bought a bunch & will continue to!
SCARSSR - sold me a MagPul PRS & some SS1109 ammo
BoltRipper - sold me 10 boxes of SS1109 ammo
Woodsman007 - I purchased a Hide Fighter from him... AWESOME!!!!!!!

All above transactions went off great!!!! Thanks gents!

+10 for

19scout77
Ed Sniperalez
Kasumi
Sandbogg
blackflag

It sure is Great to do Business with Folk's that do what they say they are going to do. +1 for the following and Thanks Again

Will
gunny
Grand
Ice Man
CITY SLICKER
diggler44