• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">I purchased some G19 mags from <span style="font-size: 11pt">Sir Speedy</span>

Great seller, fast shipping and excellent communication.

Trade with confidence.</span>

Recent transactions with:

Torfinn

BansheeSWS

TwoShoes

All top notch sellers

Fast shipment and goods as advertised, or better

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1 for <span style="font-size: 11pt">BachelorJack </span>

Trade with confidence</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Hink </span>is a good buyer!</span>

Completed a deal with Seuss. Excellent transaction, good communication, all around great guy!

Wild Bill C is GTG.

Fast payment great comm. Thank you Sir.

STS

liquid silver is good to go, fast priority shipping, tracking # provided, no hassles. was more than patient with me while I was out of town for the holidays. Thanks again, pmags look great. I love FDE ar-15 parts, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Coyotekiller is GTG. Payment showed up a few days after he said he would take it. Great guy and great communication.

Thanks Doug!

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"> </span> <span style="font-size: 20pt">DOORKICKER</span></span> </span> is <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Good To Go</span></span>......

Just did about 5k worth of deals on some Airsoft equipment and gear...

A little tradin' and Swappin'....

Martha Stewart DVD was scratched...Let him know and he overnighted his
personnal Platinum Edition....

Dude is Good as Gold....

Thanks Brother

1917,Bought an EK knife from him.Just as desribed-fast shipping-kept me posted.You can't ask for more than that.

Another flawless transaction with DOORKICKER.

fast shipping and great product.

Thanks DK, hope to see you at shot show.

COOKIE

GreyWolf36 is good to go.

I just bought a rifle from Keith and the deal was very smooth and the communication was outstanding. The rifle showed up exactly as described.

AC Doctor A++++

Jeff is top notch

We greed on a deal and he shipped quickly in true gentlemen's fashion.

deal w/ confidence

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1 for SURGE. This guy is a class act. Great communications and lightning fast shipping!</span>

i have to update the good guy list. i had great transactions with all these hide members:

willsnipe
g3ninfinite
jicko
onebadscrambler
gunny
sevenmm
grand
l.holmes
poepoe310
louisphillips
tnt
torfinn