• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

top marks for STiiBS!! This is him:
7.jpg

willsnipe is GTG. The triggers he sent out were much better than expected. Anyone looking to do business with him won't be disappointed.

BCJR is good to go. just received mark 4 at a great price with fast shipping.

Two thumbs up for slug!! product was delivered as promise and exactly as described ....the guy surely knows how to use duracoat as well. Gtg for sure !!

Flounderv2 is GTG

Big +1 for <span style="color: #FF0000">chainring</span>

He went beyond what was expected in our trade, grade A Hide member!

Drmarc is good to go i recieved my bottom metal as promise. And as a plus he kept in contact and check to make sure everything arrived as he said it would.

Very good transaction with GMONEY...outstanding communication through the whole deal.

SuperSeal110 is GTG and then some!!! Excellent communication and shipped before my check even arrived (I know it wasn't a lot of money, but still). 1911 Mag's are exactly as advertised and packed really well. Seriously, I've had rifles come in that weren't packed that good!

Thanks Again,
Dave

81sfo is good to go, absolutely nothing went wrong and everything was completed quickly.

Semper Fi

KAZ is gtg. Package delivered promptly, as described, and basically a pleasure to do business with. Look forward to trading with him again. Jim R

I just received the scope I bought from Slug. He is first class to deal with. Fast shipping; well protected in packaging.

Re: edgerat

<span style="font-weight: bold">edgerat</span> is GTG! I bought a NIP McMillan Sporter from him and he shipped via Fed-Ex the following day after receiving payment.

Keith

Re: Snyper762

<span style="font-weight: bold">Snyper762</span> is GTG! I bought a NIP Black TIS Quick Cuff from him and he shipped quickly via Priority Mail as stated. No worries with Travis.

Keith

drmarc is great to do business with! Everything as stated and fast shipping!

SURGE is GTG! great guy to deal with, very patient with me on waiting for a check and shipped same day my check arrived! deal with confidence