• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Big +1 for <span style="color: #FF0000">Megacab </span>. hanks for the quality sale, excellent communication, and prompt follow through!!
Also thanks for taking the intiiative to allow me to purchase although I haven't had alot of activity on this site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nevadadave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Big +1 for <span style="color: #FF0000">Megacab </span>. hanks for the quality sale, excellent communication, and prompt follow through!!
Also thanks for taking the intiiative to allow me to purchase although I haven't had alot of activity on this site. </div></div>

It was my pleasure, Dave. You made it flawless.
Props to you for a fast payment, great attitude and comm, and no bullshit whatsoever.

Great guy and, hell, his first friggen post was an "I'll take it" for my Remmy! Can't get any better than that, folks!
grin.gif

Jack

I recently bought items from

SLUG , TEPPOKA , GUNNER75 , CORNHUSKID, HOGSTOOTH, ASM1, SDWhirlwind, 1917

and Match308

all were a pleasure to do business with....

Tribe is GTG. Probably the fastest and lowest impact sale of my life. You'll have No problems here.

STS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlanM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">onebadscrambler is GTG.I would highly recommend him for future transactions. </div></div>

Back at ya <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">AlanM</span></span>. Did a very smooth transaction with Alan and absolutely no problems whatsoever.
Thanks,
Danny

STS is the man. Top notch stuff... well taken care of... all bases covered... no B.S.

GTG

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">LSUbeatUby40 </span>is a great buyer.

FAST payment and EXCELLENT communication.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">LSUbeatUby40 </span>is a great buyer.

FAST payment and EXCELLENT communication.</span> </div></div>

Likewise to Tigerbikes.. great Seller..

Recent transactions with mark, and Loongshot. Very smooth transactions with both.

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">BIG +1</span></span> for kyshooter338. Great guy and a pleasure to deal with.

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">BIG +1</span></span> for SLUG. Straight shooter. Deal with confidence.

Massive gtg for 300WSM.
He posted up a Lone Wolf stainless replacement G26 barrel, and someone got to it before I did. I posted up the usual "Damn, too late" and he hooked me up with his personal one. He said it had been fired, but I sure couldn't tell by looking at it! Smooth, fast, and painless transaction.
Thanks tons, brah!

Think we should start having pics posted of the good stuff we get, so here we go!

dscf0309.jpg

dscf0310.jpg

dscf0311.jpg

Jack

ejd049 is GTG....it was a pleasure meeting you and the item is better than expected. Thanks!

rippit
slug
cut rifled
Anchor Station
308 Newb
THEOZZ
ANGLICO Marine
dean253

Of course some of these guys are well known for being GTG!

livetohunt.

Is as good as they come. My scope was delivered as described. Packaging and communication as you would expect it to be. You Will Not Go wrong with a purchase or sale to this man.

Thank Sir!

STS

SDWhirlwind is definitely GTG

Great commo, quick ship, sturdy package, & the LC LR 03 brass is <span style="font-style: italic">almost</span> too nice to shoot.

Thanks!
stealthgoat

Adam Bonyton is GTG. Flawless transaction (on his part)Thanks for the mags. I was a few days late on getting the MO out. Sorry for forgetting.
Dan

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">BronxFireGuy</span></span> is 100% GTG