• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Haven't added to this in a long while, so here is a list of good guys I've dealt with since last post...

Blve
DaveinVa
RSR
M4Sherman
lou400a
dmg308
Parallax
BOLTRIPPER
doc76251
cross
willsnipe
SURGE

darrenk75b is GTG. bought an A5 from him. Packed very well and was exactly as he described.

Hi, i would like to give a thanks to Sully. He sold me a AR15 and a AR10 last week.He is someone you can trust and sells top quality firearms. Thanks Stevie D.

+1 Monteboy84. Solid guy, not a single teleconference.
laugh.gif

Did a trade with drmarc, great to deal with a smooth transaction. Hider's, never hesitate to deal with Marc.

reloader26 is GTG

Big plus for beenjammin, got the uso
thanX

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 468shot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recently purchased a nightforce F1 from fastford, item was exactly as described. Communication was excellent and shipping was very prompt and well done; I would definitely purchase from again. A++++++++ </div></div>

Same right back at 468shot, he is 100% good to go!!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Radmcg</span> is GTG. Deal with confidence.
S.

RussW1911 is good to go!

Bought an IOR 3-18x42 FFP SH Edition from him! Shipping was fast, and everything worked as expected!

Michael39 , 051F, krummarine, are all good to go, sorry guys should of posted sooner

+1 for Hellbender, item shipped & packed well,also nice to get follow-up call. TNX again

Completed a transaction with 737shark-flawless- even though he was out of town the stock was shipped quickly and with good communication-thanks

I just completed a trade deal with recon762. At the end of the deal I created a problem and this fella handled it like a true gentleman. Boys, this is one stand-up fella, deal with Josh with confidence...

Fletch..

J. A. Hamilton is GTG. He is now the new owner of one very fine Sako Finnfire.

JV101 is good to go. He bought a IOR scope off of me and was easy to deal with and had great communication.

Good Guy

elkhuntingguide is GTG