• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Pal'o mine is Gtg. Bought a GAP 308 from him.
Black Rifle is GTG. Sold him a Colt Delta Elite.
Kcshooter is gTg. Sold him a T3 and I bought a GAP .308 from him.
Songdogslayer is GTG. Sold me some blackhills ammo

Last edited:
Oinco...

The type of individual one can only hope to do business with through electronic media.

My sincere gratitude. I look forward to shooting with you.

Just bought a scope from Lazy21. It was a high end item (Hensoldt). Very good to deal with, item exactly as described and shipped promptly. Would not hesitate to do business again with him, anytime!!

RO828 is GTG, very easy transaction, excellent communication, and good conversation over lunch.

thanks again -i'm sure we'll get out soon!

FunkBass2008 ... good guy.

Advertised a great custom .308 in an AI AX chassis. Great transaction and he even covered 2nd air to get it to me in a hurry.

Just completed a transaction with Yustax for a Leupold scope. Transaction was smooth, shipping very fast, and the scope was in better condition than he described it to be. I would do business with him again.

Herofish is GTG. He accidently posted two different prices in his Litz Book Group Buy, and I didn't realize I saw the cheaper price. He never said a word, just shipped the product for the lower price----now that is Good Customer Service!!

Cheers,
Tim
The Right to Keep and Bear Arms Shall NOT be Infringed

njlohmann is GTG, bought a nightforce from him, he shipped it within hours of receiving the payment, scope was received packaged well and exactly as listed.

Mattmcg is a great seller, Item exactly as described, Great communication and a great transaction. Deal with confidence!

Rogan is great seller.
He shipped as soon as I told him m.o. was in the mail.
Excellent communication.
Everything showed up packed neat and clean.