• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Jonthomp is GTG, item exactly as described, and fast shipping. Good guy and good communication.

Just did a deal with Artmorse, he kept his word , we met in the middle of the state and everything went very well. good guy to deal with.
Dafar

Just did a deal with Aye-Are-10 and had a great experience. Stand up guy and I would not hesitate to work with him again.

Pointblanktx is tops. Not only was he straight up and honest, he worked with me on our deal beyond what should be expected. He is definitely GTG.

RenoH414 is GTG. Great comms, quick shipping. And everything was as or better than stated. Deal with confidence

Alpha One Tactical is GTG. Transaction went smooth, rifle as described and timely on shipping. Great transaction

Thanks much Oldrac and it was my pleasure doing business with you and also getting to know you a little and all I can say is if anyone has the opportunity to business with Oldrac...HAVE NO WORRIES!! A true gentleman, quick pay and just a great all around guy. Hope we get to do some shooting together soon and sure hope you enjoy your Echo 51. It is definitely BY FAR the nicest centerfire bolt-action rifle I have ever owned and would NOT hesitate to put it against ANY other bolt-action out there, including the totally custom rifles. I hate I had to sell it but I am sure glad it went to a good home!

Thanks again Oldrac and all my best to you.
Alpha One Tactical

Advice for finding optics, and upgrades.

All good guys in my book.

Zink14, RedMan, caver101, Ratbert, hemiram347, tmxring, pacman, 1MoreAR, Old Coach, Rhys, Bill Stoffels, [email protected], apache kid, cut rifled, Daveinmidga, 264win, mbp708, Dawgtracker, Harry Callahan, US Handgunner, D.A.T. & pimpgun, Scott E White, mjb2, RussW1911, bear58, z-man, Heimdall, SingleShot85, In2b8u, atxsniper, WadeP, El Guapo, teamr2, E. Bryant

The list above, is it a compilation of user names? Or is it names for expert gunsmiths in various self own companies? I am new to long range target shooting. I grew up shooting deer in the hard woods, where you could not see past 30-50 yards. Since my dad is a shotgun enthusiast, we shot nothing but sporting clays and skeet for practice. Since I have moved to where I have to make 250 plus yard shots, and realized my 243 would not reach out there and touch one, if I wanted. So I bought a 30-06, then recently the Remington Model 700 Long Range chambered in 30-06. I need all the advice and help I can get. I just started reloading, and understand how upgrades such as a trigger job, Krieger barrel, and all the upgrades I installed on my M4, makes a drastic difference in accuracy. I am in the market for a handful of items. I could really use some help in finding the right parts for my set ups. I have a Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x40mm fine duplex scope. I would like to sell or trade it for a Mark 4. Also a good optic for my M4. And any other parts that you think would improve performance, durability, and accuracy. My email is [email protected]. I have only been on this forum for a little while, but it comes off as a community composed of professionals and beginners alike. I have been on some forums where there are a lot of "tactical shooters"(those who have no knowledge of firearms except what the brand they associate with, tells them. Finally, I just wanted to say how impressed I am with this site. I can tell it is not just another forum, but a close community of like minded people, who share a common passion. Veteran members spending their time and insight, to help beginning fellow shooters get on their feet. I want to reach the point where I can give assistance as well, and be another valued member of this family like community. And I am not one to hand out complements. The post I have read from various members, illustrates the atmosphere of respect, knowledge and courtesy. Attributes that are scarce these days. Thank you for the response to my post about the new Remington Model 700 Long Range. I love the Remington 700 platform and the 30-06, is in my opinion, the finest bullet ever made. Also love the Colt 1911 70 Series MKIV Government model, model 0 chambered in 45 acp. Mine is getting fully customized at Wilson Combat. So if anyone is a enthusiast of those weapons, I could go on and on about them.

I just took possession of a rifle and extras from toddmonty .

He was very easy to communicate with. Put forth effort above and beyond getting things shipped quickly. All items came packed well and in great condition. It would be a joy to purchase from him again in the future knowing I am buying from someone who is so on top of getting things sent out.

Kevinjs1 just purchased a smith and Wesson shield 9mm from me. Communication was great and payment was very quick. Would not hesitate to do business again.

He's good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leprechaun is great to do business with. Quick delivery too on high end optic!

Brandon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just got a bushnell 3-12x44 w/ g2dmr and all is well. Scope was like new and shipping was fast. Thanks Kiba!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pattho0 is good to go. He maintains prompt, professional communication, paid when he was supposed to, and was more than willing to chip in extra for the international shipping.

Adam B is g2g. Bought a scope mount from him, quick and smooth transaction, would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

240nmc great asset to sniperhide. Easy to work with, great item for sale. Look forward to doing more busy with.

IronHorsePilot is a great guy to deal with. Had a shipping issue (not his fault) and he was all over it. Very happy with his service.

Sold to Dave inVA and was smooth and pleasant transaction. fast payment, great communication. he is good to go.

-Paulus

Smooth dealings with arcticlight, the gun was everything he said it was. Good people, deal with confidence.