• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Jason (XXJBJ) is awesome to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping. Wish all my online transactions went this seamless. Thanks Jason.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seuss...is GTG!!!!!! Got my GAP Non-typical .308 today and it looks great!! Range report pending!! Thanks Seuss!!! </div></div>

Pat kindly avoided mentioning that I forgot the BO rings I promised with the rifle, DOAH!!
Am shipping Priority tomorrow, the cranial vaults a bit mushy nowadays.
Pat is 110% gtg, great buyer!!

tuna921 is GTG. Timely communicator/shipper. Product was everything he said it was. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

A plug for dmg308. Smooth, seamless transaction with excellent communication at all stages.

ker2222 is GTG. Bought a DPMS .308 package deal from him - smooth transaction.

Cobb_50 is GTG. Very pleasant and prompt with his comms and transaction. He also handles himself very professionally when others step on his toes...well done.

+1 for Old Coach
Very smooth and easy transaction. Had to sell my GAP for money matters and could not have sold it to a nicer guy!!

duaneb is GTG,
good communication...
we traded some parts and he sent me so much stuff I still owe him..
grin.gif

In the past couple weeks I've purchased from the following. All transactions were G2G;

sosicmcise
vlcruz
JW Precision
dwalker

I was the buyer in all the above transactions. All sellers were prompt in their shipping and communication has been excellent in all cases.

MJW556
Hitechtactical

These gentlemens are GTG! Looking forward to shooting with you guys again. We should hit up Manatee sometime next month.

sniper 2330

+1 bought an LMT Lower from him and it is perfect, transaction was smooth, com was great and shipped super fast with tracking number

First Class guy to deal with!

Thanks

Joeyhotfizzle
Hitechtactical These are Excellant super nice guys, Great to deal with, very very helpful. Next month Manatee sounds like a plan.

Thanks

JR_V completed a transaction in less than three days, with the shipment arriving exactly as described. He's good to go.

macssubmoa is a great member! really helped me out with a "pay it forward" on brass for my 300 weatherby. 10 gold stars for him!!!!