• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

BobinNC excellent transaction fast shipping exactly as described. would deal with again without hesitation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iyaoyas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nightmel is GTG. Bought a USO with no problems </div></div>

iyaoyas is also GTG. Received the USO 3.2-17 SN3 today just as described.

XRING is GTG. Scope sale was flawless and was better than he described. Deal with confidence.

Dimp, Danel Land is GTG. Nice guy and super fast shipping. Deal with complete confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">exmr2sw </span> </span> is GTG received a scope from him better than described and well packaged.

adam boynton is GTG, which I know doesn't surprise anyone. Just completed a multi-item trade with him and would deal with him anytime. Thanks, -A

Rodbolt is GTG, fast payment and good to talk with on the phone!

hogstooth is GTG. I Bought his 300 WM GAP..... The rifle 110% as described! If he can work with a Moron like me he can work with almost Any1!!!

SRT is GTG. bought an AR upper from him. he made me one hell of a deal on it and shipped fast. i had never bought something that cost that much over the net so i was alittle nervous to say the least but after talking to him once on the phone all worry was removed. he's a hell of a guy, he'll work with you and ship it fast. thanks again Sam.

Brad

Just finished a deal with hogrider. Good communication, fast shipping, very happy with the deal. Deal with confidence.

Glock_and_roll is someone you do NOT want to deal with. I know of 2 deals that have had major issues because of him. He is not logical in his methods or follows any common sense in his dealings. Seller/buyer beware!

sawgunner2001 gtg. i had issues with a die not sizing my necks tight enough. thru video on youtube from ammosmith.com and suggestions from here i was pointed toward a lee collet die. sawgunner read the post and offered his new unused set for sale as he wasnt using them. even during his wedding week, he got the package out. i hope he is good and sore after the honeymoon, lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glock_and_roll is someone you do NOT want to deal with. I know of 2 deals that have had major issues because of him. He is not logical in his methods or follows any common sense in his dealings. Seller/buyer beware!
</div></div>

Good to know

tacticalrifleman is GTG. We just completed a high $ optics trade that went perfectly. Thanks, -A

I have recently had great transactions with the following members

-<span style="font-weight: bold">Trovan</span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">LS6TT</span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">Luke</span>

Thanks guys

Kirk R