• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

USPS did the ol 'what package?' on me.

<span style="font-weight: bold">mattsnuked</span> was willing to refund the $ quickly, we waited, then waited, no package. If I ever receive it I will send cash back to him. In the meantime he gladly refunded the $. If I get the chance again, I will purchase from him.

<span style="font-weight: bold">GTG in my book!</span>

+1 for moneey. He was willing to accommodate my up front request for additional days to procure funds since this was a big ticket item, and shipped promptly. The scope arrived as described. Thanks for the deal.

+1 for KRock459. Bought my PSS 308. Good comms, quick payment, cordial, gladly buy/sell with this man again.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">RWSGunsmithing </span> </span> 100% GTG, but then again everyone already knows this
wink.gif

Johnson184 is good to go for big ticket items, premier 5-25 i bought from him came in in great condition and transaction went smoothly.

Bought a bag from Tigerbikes, fastest shipper i have done a deal with!! The bag is just as described.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">JCH </span></span>is good to go.
Quick payment and excellent communication.</span>

YourMotherTrebek is GTG

made a trade for a Les baer PMII and am VERY PLEASED. This was a big purchase and everything went extremely smooth. Would deffinitly recommend anyone to deal with YourMotherTrebek as he is a honest guy you can trust 100%.

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">NCHP</span></span>is GTG. Item arrived exactly as described and packaged <span style="text-decoration: underline">extremely</span> well. I didn't know that bubble wrap could be 'childproof'
smile.gif

Thanks Again,
Dave

+1 Falbert is gtg.
+1 d13s31 is gtg.
+1 trailmudder is gtg

Fast payment and good communications. Buy/sell with confidence.

Duc is GTG
6BRLong Range is GTG
rifle.30cal is GTG
GLOWWORM is GTG
mscott is GTG

Thanks All!

Tacticalrifleman is great to deal with,he does what he says hes going to do. Its called INTEGRITY!

Deal with juicehead2004 with confidence. Good communication, prompt shipping and a very good experience over all. Thanks Jeff!

Well not much else to say but this transaction went great ,
communication A+
shipping time A+( 1 week )
description of item A+

thank you max (aka Ishikawa )
cw

Completed a deal with <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Cigarcop</span></span>. Great guy to deal with and do so in TOTAL confidence!