• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">Gunslinger686</span> is Good to Go! We just completed a multiple pieces, $2k+ transaction and it went very smoothly. CW was clear with communications, made extremely prompt payment, and has been cordial.

Deal with confidence!

GO-FASTER is good to go. Excellent communication and fast shipping time. Everything was as promised.

If we were cell mates I would defend <span style="font-weight: bold">257speed</span>s honor in the shower!
Blue_ridge and C2 are also GTG.

Recently bought a scope IOR 3-18 from: jiwilliams

Item arrived as described, well packed, communication was speedy, and was even shipped next day air on his behalf since I was planning on using it that weekend.

I have not stayed on top of this list since thanksgiving time, so here is my updated list of g2g members:

Unconventional
Debos Dave
WOMBAT2879
Penta
mike27
opps
lordt313
Big Thumper
Sendero_Man
Septic-tank13
bd457
bgold
AngelusMortis
HoytShooter
Rooster15
operator45
sosicmcise
willsnipe
ArcticLight
dagger

SOC308
Paratrooper
is a okay guy B-
bought a used microtech troodon .
I shipped first ,
the details he gave me about the condtion itself was way off but I received it .

Just got through doing a deal with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">1sikpupi</span></span> and he is great to work with.

Bought a NF unimount off WAGGS 4570. Looks new, very good to deal with.
Thanks JIM!

finished a rather large transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">mrglock</span> and have to put him on the good guy list. great guy to deal with!

338LM is a hell of a guy! I bought a high dollar rifle from him and he went above and beyond what was expected. He even offered to drive 5 hours to bring me the rifle to avoid shipping damage.