• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Target In Sight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Diggler, savagestag, and Tacready are all great people to deal with, they are on my GTG list.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Target in Sight is GTG my scope arrived at my door 1 week after I put the check in the mail.

Hawk Gunner is good to go. Got some mags from him in perfect condition.

Ratbert is good to go, too. Paid rediculously fast for my AICS 2.0.

-X

ejd049 is good to go. Good commo and quick to ship.

Thanks,
Erik

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunswanted</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Patches is A+ in my book. Great communication and rifle was as discribed, Thank you </div></div>

Back at ya Jesse. Hope you enjoy the new rifle.

gunswanted = GTG

WICKEDFISH ... Also good to go. We traded scopes. I believe both of us were happy!

Sparks1 sent me some 45 brass that he had laying around. Not did he not charge me for the brass, he paid the $9 out of his pocket to mail it to me. Cheers to him, and he's definitely on my GTG list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuna921</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JasonK is GTG

Thanks </div></div>

Thanks, tuna921 the feeling is mutual!!

Jason

Just received a very nice 6.5 Grendel upper from Crashnrondo. Delivered fast and in great shape. Good comms too. Thanks! Crashnrondo is GTG!

ace31 is good to go.... Everything happened exactly like he said it would.... Pleasure dealing with him.... I would not hesitate to deal with him again.................SmokeRolls

A big fat +1 for Kasumi!

Kasumi, what a great guy! He was recommending OTM ammo for my M25 and actually sent me a box to try out of the goodness of his heart. I love this place.

Re: A big fat +1 for Kasumi!

Frogman2 --- Excellent guy to do business with. Quick response to emails and great attention to packaging the item.

Thanks again, Chris

Re: A big fat +1 for Kasumi!

Just completed positive transactions with mm128 and Shadowlid.

Both are GTG. Thanks Matt and Johnathan

KClark!

Just completed a transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">KClark</span>. Prompt payment and great communication. Deal with him in total confidence, good people!