• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: springer01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JSTARSZ.. GTG !!! Super smooth transaction! </div></div>

right back at ya Springer01...he is a man of his word.

MJPLEO is most good to go dude. Great to deal with and everything was as promised. Buy from him with confidence.

I just did a swap on a couple of high end scopes with <span style="font-weight: bold">Da-Law-Dawg</span>. Everything went very smoothly and the scope was as he described!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cbosshog79</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just did a swap on a couple of high end scopes with <span style="font-weight: bold">Da-Law-Dawg</span>. Everything went very smoothly and the scope was as he described! </div></div>

Likewise on the transaction Cody! As <span style="font-weight: bold">cbosshog79</span> stated, we just completed a high end optics trade and all is well. Described the item to the "T", prompt shipping and great commo throughout the deal. Top-Notch guy, deal with him in total confidence guys!

Hey Everyone,

Just want to say MidwesPX (Ty) helped me out of a jam. Got me a backordered product asap. I even got an extra product while still managing to save money. he is a good guy to deal with and went out of his way even though it was his first time dealing with me.

Did a trade with Smchop the other day, great guy to deal with.

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">crossgun</span></span> is GTG! The items were well packed, shipped promptly, and received as described. Deal was super smooth. Deal with confidence!

Keith

sighter is gtg-I bought a scope & trigger; both exactly as described, he took extra effort in shipping quickly. A pleasure in all respects.

GSPKurt (As seller). Impeccable communication, holds his commitments, fast shipping, and item as described.

Aries64 is GTG! Prompt payment and specific details. Trust in what he says. Deal with confidence.

Just sold a rifle to <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">33choptop</span></span>.

Had the chance to do a FTF with him today. Super guy and great to do business with! Deal with him in TOTAL confidence. Guys like him are a valuable asset here to "The Hide". Always good to put a face to the handle! Thanks again for such a super smooth transaction David!

Received a barrel from "leatherman" today. Perfect transaction with all the niceties("payment received", "barrel shipped", "tracking number", etc).

Hope to do business with Stephen again.

david

nightowl, dontstrokeme, ballistic1 and 81sfo are all GTG. Great guys to deal with and stand up. Do not hesitate to deal with any of these guys. Thanks for your purchases.

Chad

Da-Law-Dawg is da man. Flawless transaction. For anyone wondering about his work on paint and texturing...deal in confidence.

He will be doing the stock on my GAP 338. Looking forward to some shooting this summer. Hoping to get some local hide members to meet up somewhere.

Scope is now on the rifle. Will post pics later.

Re: A big fat +1 for Kasumi!

My transaction with Gene Szeto (seller) transpired exactly as agreed upon, and his communication as to payment received and shipment status/tracking number was prompt and timely. I would not hesitate to buy from Gene again.

Re: A big fat +1 for Kasumi!

A big +1 for abstruse1. Was very patient when UPS made a huge mess of shipping the AICS to him. Thanks alot, Patton!! He is definitely good to go!!

All of these guys are great to deal with,thanks
pd721el
cinch
gunnut105
hill billy
jatienza
737shark
sam hail
mdesign
seporith
hooper
a10xrifle

Oneshotman
Great buyer. Had a brain fart and forgot about a class and was unable to ship promptly after receiving $$$. Told him about this and he was cool with it. Hope the scope works well for you.

Tigerbikes is a class act, and I have no qualms recommending him as a seller (and probably buyer, for that matter) to anyone. Thank you, sir!

freerunner Is a top notch guy to deal with. Deal with confidence!

EvanB is good to go. Just got a high-dollar rifle shipped in from him and it is just as advertised. Would have no problem dealing with Evan again.

Thanks,
Erik

I have done a few deals with cornhuskid and everything went very good. Cornhuskid is G2G.