• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Sheepdog910 is the real deal. Lightning quick shipping. Very reasonable guy. He it GTG.

@PDXdouble hooked it up and followed through. Fair price, fast shipping, and good communication.

Attachments

• A4F406E6-8B7D-46BF-9C93-677D577FBB2E.jpeg
    A4F406E6-8B7D-46BF-9C93-677D577FBB2E.jpeg
    510.9 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: PDXdouble
@CSI-cyberspace
Good to go. Great transaction, nice to talk to and item as described. Thanks again.

@lone_soldier

lone_soldier

Above and beyond - had an issue with an empty box arriving and USPS has been no help.

Frustrated I reached out to the seller to ask him to file a claim and he went way above and beyond - sending out another lesser optic at no cost to me.

Good guys like this are what makes the hide such a great place to trade. Thank you @lone_soldier

Anyone have any suggestions on getting the stolen/lost item back? Empty box delivered and USPS is saying they did their job.

Reactions: Dgtrnr and HOOFER
ballisticdaddy is GTG, I bought a chassis from him and it was as smooth a transaction as you could ask for.