• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

I'm backed up on thank yous!

Sorry for dragging ass, done lots of transactions in the last few months and all have gone great!

All these guys are good to go by me! All items as described and shipped like pro's or payments sent with speed!!!

Aries64
Tucsondave
jasonk
eurosport
Georgeofthejungle
rifle.30cal
30caluser
mark5pt56
cowman
Anchor Station
M1Tanker
mbp708
John in WYO
Zombie101

Also, here's the list of multiple dealings good guy list, do I even have to mention the following?

Tigerbikes
ccannon
Mp5s/k/d
Surge
crod1972

And to the layaway guys.... although we arent done yet I know your all GTG. Your like my bookies, except no broken knee caps!

Kooch
Big Thumper
Surge

Thanks to all, being in debt was never so much fun!

Re: I'm backed up on thank yous!

<span style="font-weight: bold">meat103</span> is a new guy and can't yet sell but he is <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span> as a buyer. Prompt payment and great comms. Hang around and introduce yourself, George. Thanks.

Re: Good Guy List

fastford is GTG, cross-shipped a Nightforce to me, came exactly as described! I love the 'Hide.

92Deuce is good to go, good communication and a pleasure to deal with.
Good luck with your 300 win mag!

Kudos for a great job to Keith Johns of AZ Precision. I had a TRG bipod that had been CeraKoted Tan and wanted to have it redone in Black. Keith kept in constant touch with me and managed to get the bipod aparts, sandblast it and recoat it like new. It was a pleasure to deal with such an outstanding young man. I highly reeomend his firm to anyone wishing to get a Ceracoating job done.

Kudos to Keith Johns of AZ Precision for a job well done. I had a TRG 22 Bipod which was Cerakoted Tan and wanted to have it redone in black. Keith managed to get it completely apart and recoat it like new. It was a pleasure dealing with Keith, he kept me informed at all times. We need more firms like Az Precision. I highly reccomend him and his company to anyone thinking of getting a Cerakote job done.
smile.gif

Following guys are all 100% GTG

<span style="font-weight: bold">308 Newb </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">osuarchitect </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"> TXEric </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">johndoe </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">sierrabravo45 </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WICKEDFISH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glock_and_roll is way GTG, sent money order out in the fastest way. Great to deal with. </div></div>

WICKEDFISH is a good guy to deal with, he sent me the gun before he got my money order! Very easy guy to deal with! Deal with confidence.

Got some more names to add to the list of fellas that handled their business. Thanks again guys.
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">
gixxerpilot750
KnaubstrupperUSA
Jaw921
Slayer_280AI
lou400a
badshooter
STONEPONY
radmcg
ICANHITHIMMAN
WillyB70
adam boynton
Match308
Chris McLoughlin
Blacksmith
Hamilton
NCHP
Target07
RSR
HasgunWilltravel
Dark Horse
crod1972
scottsnipe
EJH
CamW
AyeGuy
</span></span>

These folks are <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span> and excellent to deal with:

<span style="font-weight: bold">rkgsmith</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">dmg308</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">[email protected] </span>

tackleberry is GTG. Great communication. Fast payment. Easy to work with. Great asset to this site.

Thank you

Gene

I just completed a fairly high doallr deal with Gene (gszeto99) and he was great to work with. Deal with gszeto99 anytime, great guy! Thanks Gene for a great pistol!

Pinmaster is GTG we made a trade and everything was just as stated really nice guy as well.

JKKFAM89 also a great guy we traded out of state he had the rifle to my FFL in 1 1/2 days was awesome!

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> JKKFAM89 is gtg
<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> Pinmaster is GTG

I apologize for the delay in getting this up.

I have had dealings with the following gentleman and all were excellent to deal with. Very open with details, quick with shipping and all around good guys to deal with.

csi:cyberspace

ffhogue

operator45

Wabird

Be safe

1GE

Just completed a sale to "darren75b". Communicated well through out the transaction. He is GTG!

I've been doing "a bit" of buying, selling and trading the past couple weeks.
I've had transactions with the following with me as seller:
Chpprguy
amundbr
Lima Bravo
shadowfax929
Fritzcat
Rifleman1981
Boone
Grand
Jwilliams
KS
Waynea_91
ArmedDaddy
Mp5sd/n/k
All these guys paid quickly and were a pleasure to deal with.

I also had transactions with the following guys with me as the buyer:
Channelcat12
TommeBoy
Rwg818
rwest
Seporith
Hydro556
abersfelderami
1000yard
All these guys were also a pleasure to deal with, Items were as described or better, good communication and fast shipping!
I'd like to thank everyone listed above for smooth transactions.
These guys are all GTG!

gugubica -

Rigged me up in fine fashion without any provocation.

Really pretty over the top what he did for me.

gunslinger169 is GTG. Trade went well and as described plus he seems like a pretty good guy.

-X

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">elkhuntinguide</span></span> is GTG! Prompt shipping, excellent packaging, and item received as described. Very smooth, fast transaction - deal with confidence.

Keith