• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Night Poacher is good to go. Bought a nice Leupold scope from him and shipped it out early. Would do business with him again for sure.

MJPLEO is GTG, courteous and fast shipment. Arrived as promised.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">HEMIRAM347</span> is GTG..good trade on larue thanks again </div></div>

... GHOGS NIGHTMARE is also 100% GTG !

GTG list: MidwestPX, titleiiredneck, cpt. obvious, Billmanweh, SierraCharlie, S&J Refinishing, Halfnutz, kyabrams66, <span style="font-weight: bold">Kasey</span> this guy is a rock star!, kyabrams66

I had another great deal with 81sfo - he is a man of his word and has nice rifles. I have had two of them thus far. He has high standards so I know when I get a rifle from him it is top notch and it is as advertised.

thanks 81sfo...

<span style="font-weight: bold">mike_l</span> is GTG. Prompt shipment and good comms throughout the transaction. Thanks Mike.

jcvibby is good to go, fast payment, friendly transaction. Thanks

Despite what you may have read on the outhouse wall... <span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">OutlawTen5</span></span> Is Top Notch...

100% GTG...

I would like to advise anyone who is considering buying anything from Shooter308 to not do so.

I recently sent him a money order for $150 for the bottom portion of a Lone Wolf Alpha tree stand. A few days after confirming that he had received the MO in the mail and would send the package about 2.5 weeks ago, I asked him for an update and replied, telling me that he had about 200 things to do, a wife, a baby, and has to work weekends, but he'd get the package in the mail either "tomorrow, monday, or tuesday at latest", and would "send me a shipping number then". This was over a week ago and he has not returned any messages/emails from me asking for an update on if the package has been shipped.

It doesn't make me feel very good when someone takes their sweet time to deliver a product while having my dollars in his hands, so I wanted to warn all of you that, as far as I know, this guy is at worst a thief and, at best, either inconsiderate and/or lazy. I don't think it would be the smartest thing to deal with this guy, even though he has a reference on here as a "good guy".

<span style="font-weight: bold">cyrekzz</span> is Good to Go! Fast payment and good communications!

Ishikawa is GTG! quick shipment! Merchandise was in perfect condition, more than expected from a used item!

Re: Feedback for BachelorJack

Here is a negative one for him. I bought the "Like New Remington 700 SA RH Titanium chambered in .308" First he tacked $10 for shipping because I'm in Alaska. Then the rifle showed up stock has had the barrel channel worked on and recoil lug bedded then ground back out. Bolt looks like some one took a file to the alignment groove in the locking lug. But he told me I'm nit picking. If you are advertising it as like new it should damn well be like new! Seems like all his feed back is for when things went his way.

Re: Feedback for BachelorJack

I bought some mixed/assorted 1x 22-250 brass from 'hueys66'/Travis for a good price and the transaction went quite smoothly.

Thanks, Chris