• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good guys win one!

cookietheswede

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2010
Southgate, KY
Linky

INDIANAPOLIS — Police say an Indianapolis grocery store employee shot and killed a man who was trying to rob the store while it was busy with customers.

Police say the shooting happened Monday evening at a Kroger store on the city’s northwest side after the robber entered the store and place a hard object in the back of a female worker. Police say he forced the woman to the store’s office area where another employee shot the man in the face.

Customer Catherine Jefferson tells WRTV that people started running all over the store after hearing the shots.

The wounded man died after being taken to a hospital. Police say no arrests are expected in the shooting.

A Kroger spokesman didn’t immediately return a call seeking comment about the employee’s actions.

Re: Good guys win one!

Update:

Grocery worker gets life in prison for brutally killing an innocent man who was simply seeking a few dollar donation to feed his starving children.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Update:

Grocery worker gets life in prison for brutally killing an innocent man who was simply seeking a few dollar donation to feed his starving children. </div></div>

This is Indiana, not California. Having worked with our prosecutor's office for years, I'd be surprised if he faces any charges.

LINK

Hopefully for the sake of the store worker Indiana is like Arizona and the burden of proof is completely on the prosecution. That's why charges are rarely filed in cases like this here in Arizona.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Update:

Grocery worker gets life in prison for brutally killing an innocent man who was simply seeking a few dollar donation to feed his starving children. </div></div>

This is Indiana, not California. Having worked with our prosecutor's office for years, I'd be surprised if he faces any charges.

LINK </div></div>

BOOYAA for Merrian Co. Get Some. haha

seeing as how i am from California stories like this one make me happy to hear that there are still some states where the bad guys don't have all the rights

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Update:

LINK </div></div>

I sure hope that's the case but with things being as they are you never know.

The city/county/state may not go after him, but you can bet the relatives will. Whatcha willing to bet that he'll be an ex employee within a few days?
Act 2 will entail watching Kroger turn themselves inside out trying to find some way to explain why they have to fire him, cause he violated company policy, and they don't want to encourage guns in their stores, while avoiding praising him for his actions, expressing condolences to the "victim", sympathy for what the "hostage" went through, and deflecting the wrath of their customers who thought the guy did the right thing.

i think he will not get charged but will get the can. i live in Ga where we are allowed to carry open with out license, i was working as a journeyman electrition where a disgruntle employe cam in to the plant we where installing equipment and began to start shooting. a 22 year plant foreman ran to his truck grabbed his hunting rifle, and came in and shoot the man. he was praised by the local police and towns people but corporate fired him and denied retirement. last i heard he was taking them to court but that was about 4 yrs ago.

apparently he was let go because the company had a rule about no firearms in the plant. because he entered the building with a weapon, even in the defense of the public he got the CAN

Cookie..that looks more like a vagina punch rather than a uterus punch so I'm not sure Falcon Punch applies