• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good interview of Alex Jones by Tucker Carlson

Oh, I understand, and I should be more clear. They call themselves Jews, but they are not. They are of the synagogue of Satan. The star of Remphan is also mentioned. Do you know that the star of David is not true Jewish origins?It is from the old ways of Babylon. I wonder why they use it on their flag? It only got made into a flag in 1948? Which is a rhetorical question. It is a Satanic death cult that has subverted the original Jewish faith and have taken it over. Jesus called them out, he named them. This is why he was crucified and to bring about the new law.

Some people may think this is just an old fairytale, but especially in the last four years or so in my research and reading, it has proven to become more real than anything. At least to me. Satan is literally the god of this world.
Am I reading this right? The Jews, specifically Israelis, or the American Jews which seem to be a completely different specie and mostly all Leftist Democrats, are a death cult?

And Satan is the God of the current (Jewish) world?

I'll have to take a look for sure. I have not verified, but those who can trace their lineage back can only do so to a couple of the original tribes. It will be God's power on display when He unites the 12 tribes again
Trace the lineage of Hamm. Truthfully, they are canaanites, they are not Jews.

KJV Revelation 2:9 and 3:9

264825D6-5026-4561-A6A1-73BA3A62522F.jpeg

They are under the sole purpose to destroy anything good in this world. And it is nothing new. Just start reading history. Not what you were taught in school.

Stop trying to sit at the tables that Jesus flipped over in the temple.

961A1C22-1DDD-47E4-9C56-6361D63C39EE.jpeg

Trace the lineage of Hamm. Truthfully, they are kenites, they are not Jews.

KJV Revelation 2:9 and 3:9

FIFY

Descendants directly of the lineage of Cain. Who himself was a fraternal twin by way of superfecundation. His father was quite literally the devil and not Adam. Old Adam and Eve weren't just touching any old apple tree that day in the garden. But an angel with knowledge of both good and evil.

And the usurpers within the southern tribes can barely be called even a minority they are so few in number. Same ones mentioned in Daniel 11:23. The rest of the legitimate southern tribes, being subject to human weakness and sin, sometimes adopt and embrace many of the positions of advantage the usurpers have trained them with over the course of millennia.

So yeah there are people pulling the strings at the tip-pity top of that all seeing eye that are not fully human genetically speaking.

The rest of the tribes from the north, numerous as the sands of the sea, don't even know or realize who they are.

Last edited:
Alex Jones is a CIA disinformation asset.
Think he does it on purpose or could it be Alex Jones being Alex Jones that produces disinformation? Like when he talks over guests that know what the fuck they are talking about with his gibberish?

Didn’t Bill Cooper warn everyone about Alex 25 years ago?

Reactions: 6.5SH and Bender
Think he does it on purpose or could it be Alex Jones being Alex Jones that produces disinformation? Like when he talks over guests that know what the fuck they are talking about with his gibberish?

Didn’t Bill Cooper warn everyone about Alex 25 years ago?
I don’t know. I just know he isn’t trustworthy. He has that Tranny Blair on there all the time. What does that say?

It is rather curious that his website is still hosted through cloudflare in this woke age where corporations will refuse service if they perceive a customer is offensive.