• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good interview of Alex Jones by Tucker Carlson

Never heard of it.
He used to be on the same radio station up here as Art Bell and George Noory. Don’t know if he was a part of the same syndicate though.

He’s done some hilarious stuff, worth a bit of digging.

edit; Hendrie was/is more of a comedian that he was serious like Bell and Noory.

It took me a long time to start listening to Bell, but once I did, I was hooked. He wasn’t the crack pot that he was made out to be. He simply put interesting subjects out there and asked a lot of questions. That’s not to say that some of his callers weren’t. He’d give them a lot of rope, but he’d tighten the slack when needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender and 232593
I listen to tucker on rare occasion, I guess overall he is ok. But like bender said, it’s what these guys don’t talk about.

Can’t stand hannity, always says “coming this hour” and never gets to the meat of what he says. Like click bait to me.

AJ is better than tucker imo. Smart guy. Sometimes he seems way out there, and probably has been at times, but he reads the minutes and reports of the wef and other groups that want control, so the seemingly crazy stuff he says he is reading right from their playbooks.

I listen to tucker on rare occasion, I guess overall he is ok. But like bender said, it’s what these guys don’t talk about.

Can’t stand hannity, always says “coming this hour” and never gets to the meat of what he says. Like click bait to me.

AJ is better than tucker imo. Smart guy. Sometimes he seems way out there, and probably has been at times, but he reads the minutes and reports of the wef and other groups that want control, so the seemingly crazy stuff he says he is reading right from their playbooks.
Absolutely can’t stand hannity. He needs to shut the hell up and let his guests talk.

He used to be on the same radio station up here as Art Bell and George Noory. Don’t know if he was a part of the same syndicate though.

edit; Hendrie was/is more of a comedian that he was serious like Bell and Noory.

It took me a long time to start listening to Bell, but once I did, I was hooked. He wasn’t the crack pot that he was made out to be. He simply put interesting subjects out there and asked a lot of questions. That’s not to say that some of his callers weren’t. He’d give them a lot of rope, but he’d tighten the slack when needed.
As a kid in the 90s my older brother and I would stay up till late in the night till the am stations would come in so we could hear coast to coast and art bell. Good memories

So if Tucker Carlson is in truth Hunter Biden's BFF then why is he presenting such damning evidence against his fellow elitists? He doesn't need the money, according to you, to justify the hassle and risks of being a mouthpiece and champion for the goodguys anymore than Trump does. Is he an actor for some fictional story of evil Globalists vs nobel America loving patriots and the outcome has already been decided like a WWE match? Serious question.

I knew someome who went to Travis High School in Austin with Alex Jones and met him in person through that same guy later in the early 90's when he first started his show. According to this other person he wasn't a trust fund rich kid but just your average middle class kid from a middle class area of Austin.

Hunter isn't in danger of anything. It doesn't matter what anyone charges him with.

I lost track, is the Tucker AJ interview the bread or circuses portion?

Last edited:
Back when Hannity came on before Judge Jeanine on Fox I would watch him until I realized his carnival bark "Breaking...You don't want to miss this" was the same every night.

Then I'd hold the remote and play a game which was as soon as he said 'FISA Report' I'd get to change the channel. Sometimes it took 10 seconds, sometimes 20.

Hunter isn't in danger of anything. It doesn't what anyone charges him with.

I lost track, is the Tucker AJ interview the bread or circuses portion?
Again, unless you're a Satanic, anti-Christ Biden cockgobbler that hisses and recoils like a you've had Holy water thrown on you whenever someone like Alex Jones calls outs the Satan worshipping Globalist elites, then just just don't watch or listen to him. It's that simple.

There is a point when doth protests too much, me thinks.

Last edited:
There are many false prophets, more now maybe than ever, as the world turns away from God. Many will say exactly what you think you want to hear, and exactly what they want you to hear.
And someone like AJ will predict the 9/11 attack of flying planes into the WTC days before it would happen along with other uncanny accurate predictions.

His accuracy rate is higher than Nostradamus's.

It's not that he's a see'r with wizard powers like Nostradamus. As he explained, he does his research and knows the enemy. It's more common sense, which we have lost.

Last edited:
And someone like AJ will predict the 9/11 attack of flying planes into the WTC days before it would happen along with other uncanny accurate predictions.

His accuracy rate is higher than Nostradamus's.

It's not that he's a see'r with wizard powers like Nostradamus. As he explained, he does his research and knows the enemy. It's more common sense, which we have lost.
Did he mention planes in his prediction or just an attack?

His accuracy on his Y2K broadcast wasn’t so good as I remember.

That’s what makes Noory, Bell, and The Why Files so addictive. They tell & present the story in a manner that you don’t have to believe in the subjects presented to enjoy them. And they don’t come across as know it all assholes either. Plus The Why Files has that damned fish.

Did he mention planes in his prediction or just an attack?

His accuracy on his Y2K broadcast wasn’t so good as I remember.
I believe not only planes but the WTC and maybe even Osama Bin Laden as the one behind it. If not, some other high ranking ME caveman.

I'd have to go back and rewatch Tucker's opening introduction.

Reactions: Charmingmander
I believe not only planes but the WTC and maybe even Osama Bin Laden as the one behind it. If not, some other high ranking ME caveman.

I'd have to go back and rewatch Tucker's opening introduction.

Is there any correlation between that and Ollie North saying Osama Bin Laden was the man he feared most in the world in the mid 90s?

Reactions: Charmingmander
everything i read said they left AFTER 9/11. but you never know if that's propaganda. any proof they left before or is it hearsay?
If I remember they were one of the only planes to get clearance to be in the air and leave the country right after 9/11. Strange it was.

everything i read said they left AFTER 9/11. but you never know if that's propaganda. any proof they left before or is it hearsay?
Sorry, I missed that in your post. As far as I know they were not flown out before the attacks. There were, however, protections organized by the Saudi consulate that included some feeb agents and gradually flown back to DC then back home

If I remember they were one of the only planes to get clearance to be in the air and leave the country right after 9/11. Strange it was.
Now here's where you need Alex Jones. I bet he could tell you in much more detail, and no BS, who was onboard and who gave the clearance.

Lock the country down and don't allow anyone to leave except the perpetrator's family. SMH

Reactions: Makinchips208
Now here's where you need Alex Jones. I bet he could tell you in much more detail, and no BS, who was onboard and who gave the clearance.

Lock the country down and don't allow anyone to leave except the perpetrator's family. SMH

honest question: if Alex Jones is not CIA connected, then how would he have all that information? everything you keep saying AJ would say or know is pretty tough for any civilian to know about.

you went full apesh-- when someone suggested that. how does he have info if he is not involved with the spooks?

Reactions: Milf Dots
honest question: if Alex Jones is not CIA connected, then how would he have all that information? everything you keep saying AJ would say or know is pretty tough for any civilian to know about.

you went full apesh-- when someone suggested that. how does he have info if he is not involved with the spooks?
Watch the video, he explains how he comes up with his information or predictions. He's obsessed, literally, in studying and formulating a prediction.

Do you actually think people that are connected to the CIA get information fed to them from inside to be used against them? Over a forty year period? Those people are vetted, sworn, blackmailed and threatened to secrecy when they are allowed in the company, just like the mafia. Any leak and leakers are hunted out.

Snitches end up in ditches.

following the aj discussion from the beginning in this thread, I can understand and appreciate what and how many feel about him. Anything is possible but I’m doubtful if either he or T are in fact disinformation agents. aj messed that sh
thing up big time. Some times people just know things and if they know to much they end dead. Consider john o’neill

Last edited:
following the aj discussion from the beginning in this thread, I can understand and appreciate what and how many feel about him. Anything is possible but I’m doubtful if either he or T are in fact disinformation agents. aj messed that sh
thing up big time. Some times people just know things and if they know to much they end dead. Consider john o’neil.l

thats why i doubt he actually knows anything. if he did and he wasnt sanctioned to know and talk about it, he would be permanently silenced.

i havent heard Jones in many years. ill give the tucker interview a listen.

Alex is just a gimmick character. I have talked with people who know him in real life and they all say he's nothing like he is on his show.

Reactions: Bender
There are SO MANY great sources available that I just never found myself drawn to A.J., Mr. TruthBomb, etc etc.
YMMV

Last edited:
Alex is just a gimmick character. I have talked with people who know him in real life and they all say he's nothing like he is on his show.
Yeah, and? I ran into him in the parking lot of my HEB, he talks in a normal tone of voice, albeit gravelly.

He only spools up and yells when he's talking to his audience about Satan worshipping Globalists.

Yeah, and? I ran into him in the parking lot of my HEB, he talks in a normal tone of voice, albeit gravelly.

He only spools up and yells when he's talking to his audience about Satan worshipping Globalists.
So he performs for an audience then?

Face the music, the golden goose is cooked.

Alex, Tucker, Trump, all noise. There is no man, or men that can spare any of us from God's plan..

If you want a prophet, look to the ones the Lord has sent. You might walk away with some wisdom on how to stay out of the way, while serving your duty to protect you and yours.

Face the music, the golden goose is cooked.

Alex, Tucker, Trump, all noise. There is no man, or men that can spare any of us from God's plan..

If you want a prophet, look to the ones the Lord has sent. You might walk away with some wisdom on how to stay out of the way, while serving your duty to protect you and yours.
If you and other anti AJ, Tucker Carlson, probably Trump and MAGA people would watch the video you'd see thats exactly what AJ says at the end, if it comes down to every man for himself.

And thats how I see it. Because theres damn sure no cohesion on the supposed Right here. Half you fuckers probably didn't even watch the video. Meanwhile, the Left is a solid, singular mass of putrid, communist, men having butt babies, Globalist, Satan worshipping ooze thats going to drown the country and the world.

I can't even post a fucking video that speaks the truth without it being ignored and instead triggering people, so yeah, every man for himself.

Yeah, Alex Jones is a salesman and a showman, selling shit that could help keep you alive in a catastrophic NWO, like Biden's plan to shut down 60% of the electrical grid and rationing electricity.
He's also telling you the truth in many of his his predictions. Not all have come true but what is completely 100% true is the Globalist's capability to make some Twilight Zone horror movie into a reality.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138

But he says the satanic globalists are Chinese? And somehow takes giant leaps and redirects anyone away from the real issue.

21A1E4CE-CBB2-43C7-B563-A20A74E45FC7.jpeg

If you and other anti AJ, Tucker Carlson, probably Trump and MAGA people would watch the video you'd see thats exactly what AJ says at the end, if it comes down to every man for himself.

And thats how I see it. Because theres damn sure no cohesion on the supposed Right here. Half you fuckers probably didn't even watch the video. Meanwhile, the Left is a solid, singular mass of putrid, communist, men having butt babies, Globalist, Satan worshipping ooze thats going to drown the country and the world.

I can't even post a fucking video that speaks the truth without it being ignored and instead triggering people, so yeah, every man for himself.

Yeah, Alex Jones is a salesman and a showman, selling shit that could help keep you alive in a catastrophic NWO, like Biden's plan to shut down 60% of the electrical grid and rationing electricity.
He's also telling you the truth in many of his his predictions. Not all have come true but what is completely 100% true is the Globalist's capability to make some Twilight Zone horror movie into a reality.
He is a redirecting and demoralization agent.

But he says the satanic globalists are Chinese? And somehow takes giant leaps and redirects anyone away from the real issue.

View attachment 8295346
Ok, Bender, you don't like Alex Jones and according to you people shouldn't pay attention to him. I bet you didn't watch the video I posted. If you did you wouldn't say he said the Chinese alone are the Globalists. They are part of the Globalist network.

If he's such a false prophet and huckster, why has the Left and others like you persecuted him with false bullshit charges, trying to ruin and shut him up?

Reactions: Doctorwho1138

They can be 99% correct in their message and there still isn't a damn thing in any of that will save the global whore (almost damn near all the people) that will ride the beast that is coming.

Consider the audience you are engaging with, step back knowing you are right and do not waste the time. This has mostly been a positive adult discussion hard to find in the Pit, let’s not mess it up.

Reactions: TexPatriot
They can be 99% correct in their message and there still isn't a damn thing in any of that will save the global whore (almost damn near all the people) that will ride the beast that is coming.
That Beast and Whore of Babylon could be decades away. Third temple has not even been built yet.

That Beast and Whore of Babylon could be decades away. Third temple has not even been built yet.

Parable of the fig tree my friend. We are commanded to understand that one to know the season. That clock started ticking ~ 1948 and is running out of time.

Fools could erect a tent anywhere in days and call it a temple. And there is already as "synagogue" under that pile ruins.

Ok, Bender, you don't like Alex Jones and according to you people shouldn't pay attention to him. I bet you didn't watch the video I posted. If you did you wouldn't say he said the Chinese alone are the Globalists. They are part of the Globalist network.

If he's such a false prophet and huckster, why has the Left and others like you persecuted him with false bullshit charges, trying to ruin and shut him up?
I actually have no issue with Alex Jones. I just don’t put any credit in him. I think he should be able to say anything he wants. I think we should be able to talk freely especially about the Jews. Why do they get special treatment? While white Christian males have everything heaped upon them?

I actually have no issue with Alex Jones. I just don’t put any credit in him. I think he should be able to say anything he wants. I think we should be able to talk freely especially about the Jews. Why do they get special treatment? While white Christian males have everything heaped upon them?
Watch AJ. He'll quantify and answer your question. It may sound bizarre but wait for it to come to maturation.

His high school buddy that owned a shooting range in Dripping Springs was crazier than a shithouse rat. In the late 80's he would make us listen to his 'preachings' about the Left, how they planned to put a computer chip in everyone with a bar code that had all your personal information including your bank accounts and there would be a cashless society.

There would also be forced vaccinations. If you didn't get vaccinated with God knows what serum you didn't get vaccination papers and you couldn't function in their NWO society. In fact, you would be ostrasized and treated like an unvaxed feral dog in a rabies epidemic. They would have special camps for the unvaxed, unchipped.

Hillary spoke in 2016 of re-education camps for the Deplorables. If she said that in a speech, you can imagine WTF they're planning for the white Christian American Patriots off camera, behind closed doors.

It took thirty years for that crazy talk to become a reality.

Last edited:
Check out Genesis 12:3 and Numbers 24:9 if you want to know why the Jews are generally treated how they are. That doesn't mean they are perfect, Exodus 32:9 is pretty clear about that.

Personally, I take the verses above to say that God will sort them out along with the rest of the world. Now there are plenty of other people in the world that Mark 9:42 would apply to today...

Check out Genesis 12:3 and Numbers 24:9 if you want to know why the Jews are generally treated how they are. That doesn't mean they are perfect, Exodus 32:9 is pretty clear about that.

Personally, I take the verses above to say that God will sort them out along with the rest of the world. Now there are plenty of other people in the world that Mark 9:42 would apply to today...
Oh, I understand, and I should be more clear. They call themselves Jews, but they are not. They are of the synagogue of Satan. The star of Remphan is also mentioned. Do you know that the star of David is not true Jewish origins?It is from the old ways of Babylon. I wonder why they use it on their flag? It only got made into a flag in 1948? Which is a rhetorical question. It is a Satanic death cult that has subverted the original Jewish faith and have taken it over. Jesus called them out, he named them. This is why he was crucified and to bring about the new law.

Some people may think this is just an old fairytale, but especially in the last four years or so in my research and reading, it has proven to become more real than anything. At least to me. Satan is literally the god of this world.

Oh, I understand, and I should be more clear. They call themselves Jews, but they are not. They are of the synagogue of Satan. The star of Remphan is also mentioned. Do you know that the star of David is not true Jewish origins?It is from the old ways of Babylon. I wonder why they use it on their flag? It only got made into a flag in 1948? Which is a rhetorical question. It is a Satanic death cult that has subverted the original Jewish faith and have taken it over. Jesus called them out, he named them. This is why he was crucified and to bring about the new law.

Some people may think this is just an old fairytale, but especially in the last four years or so in my research and reading, it has proven to become more real than anything. At least to me. Satan is literally the god of this world.
I'll have to take a look for sure. I have not verified, but those who can trace their lineage back can only do so to a couple of the original tribes. It will be God's power on display when He unites the 12 tribes again