• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good laugh

Just to add a little reference I have an S&B Polar T96.

Opinion usually depends upon experience and perspective as well as price and specific controls/functionality. Does the coworker have any relevant experience to qualify his opinion or is he just conjecturing?

I just went to S & B's site and noticed they now have (brand new) a 10-60X56 FFP scope. So suddenly my Vortex Golden Eagle is not near as good as it was before I found this out. For my uses the Vortex GE was the best....no more. It's gonna get sold.

VooDoo

Last edited:
Best glass Ive seen was a Hensholdt, the tube jsut disappeared. That was 15 years ago at a scope comparison down in Houston, to much a poor to try a ZCO or Theta today.

Opinion usually depends upon experience and perspective as well as price and specific controls/functionality. Does the coworker have any relevant experience to qualify his opinion or is he just conjecturing?

I just went to S & B's site and noticed they now have (brand new) a 10-60X56 FFP scope. So suddenly my Vortex Golden Eagle is not near as good as it was before I found this out. For my uses the Vortex GE was the best....no more. It's gonna get sold.

VooDoo
Looks like March ahs one as well. Time to sell the spotting scope, LOL.

March Scopes Tactical Turret High Master 10-60x56mm ...​

1688743999515.png
Optics Planet
https://www.opticsplanet.com › march-optics-high-ma...

10-60X56 FFP scope from www.opticsplanet.com
Aug 17, 2021 — Features of March Scopes High Master 10-60x56mm Rifle Scopes: Second Focal Plane (SFP) with 6x zoom ratio. The MOA reticle will remain the same ...

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Maybe he just meant the warranty?

Vortex double lines their box so you get a few extra trips back and forth to the warranty department before the box needs replacing

I get a good laugh every time I look at my reflection in the mirror my only choices are
laugh or cry might as well laugh .
portrait-young-man-standing-portrait-at-studio-with-mirror.jpg

Last edited:
I once heard a guy say a Chevy was better than a Toyota, or was that a Ford?

Anyway, everybody involved is gay.....because they just want to get involved in measuring their dicks. Stay out of those conversations, unless you want to hold the tape measure!

I once heard a guy say a Chevy was better than a Toyota, or was that a Ford?

Anyway, everybody involved is gay.....because they just want to get involved in measuring their dicks. Stay out of those conversations, unless you want to hold the tape measure!

I've never measured mine. I just pull out enough to take the lead.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
I've had to send two Leopold scopes back for repairs in the last three years. I have a couple of Vortex scopes that are used in the same fashion that are working perfectly.

So he may have a point.

If it was my money id buy vortex over s&b for many reason that dont include glass quality. Ill just stick with zco instead
You're welcome to spend your money any way you like, but that isn't what the thread is about.