• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s good links when drunk

I think I just stared at that dam kaleidoskop for five minutes strait......coulda been more...maybe...........I dunno........

I just try to steer clear of gunbroker. I've ended up with more one gun that I never would've bought had I not been all there. Both times it happened, said guns were WAY out of my normal price range. Even my FFL dealer commented on them. I had to explain that I was a couple glasses past my bourbon limit.

I just try to steer clear of gunbroker. I've ended up with more one gun that I never would've bought had I not been all there. Both times it happened, said guns were WAY out of my normal price range. Even my FFL dealer commented on them. I had to explain that I was a couple glasses past my bourbon limit.

Yet another excellent use of bourbon. My first reaction is to try it...but with a really slow internet connection just in case it works as well as you say.

No den42, thank you for posting. I think we're all smarter, taller, better looking, and more likely to get laid tonight after reading your insightful post on an already insightful topic.

Nice and cool information but if you tell me the rifle price then i judge that how much price is raised up of this gun.What is the range of the bullet to his target?If i purchased this gun where i go?