• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good news, Oehler 35P

Re: Good news, Oehler 35P

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johndoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: makr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Austan and johndoe- Thanks for passing on the info. regarding 6mmbr. Have been looking with the search function there. So far nothing, however will keep reading.

Think I will also look for some rectangular aluminum tubing and see about finding someone to MIG or TIG some ends; I can drill the needed holes. Maybe a couple of tabs (welded on the sides) to wrap the leads around to hold them for storage??? This could work!!
ffaee6f1.jpg

Wonder if Oehler is still using conduit as the rail material?

8707ac11.jpg

</div></div>

^^^JohnDoe^^^ is the one who was making them. This is the thread I remembered seeing. LINK </div></div> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johndoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johndoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: makr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Austan and johndoe- Thanks for passing on the info. regarding 6mmbr. Have been looking with the search function there. So far nothing, however will keep reading.

Think I will also look for some rectangular aluminum tubing and see about finding someone to MIG or TIG some ends; I can drill the needed holes. Maybe a couple of tabs (welded on the sides) to wrap the leads around to hold them for storage??? This could work!!
ffaee6f1.jpg
9f777d48.jpg

Wonder if Oehler is still using conduit as the rail material?

8707ac11.jpg

</div></div>

^^^JohnDoe^^^ is the one who was making them. This is the thread I remembered seeing. LINK </div></div> </div></div> </div></div>

Scott mine looked just like that. When you have a chance to try it out I'd like to hear your thoughts on the setup and how it preforms for you. Work and the weather have kept mine in the case.
Rthur

johndoe, finally got to use your 4' rail with the new Oehler 35P I had bought last fall. I love that rail. Makes using the chrono prone a breeze. Very nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deisel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">johndoe, finally got to use your 4' rail with the new Oehler 35P I had bought last fall. I love that rail. Makes using the chrono prone a breeze. Very nice. </div></div>

That looks great and so practical. I have an order in for one, can't wait to receive it.