• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Good reason to buy Nightforce

astro3006

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2008
mississippi
Just passing on a good experience with Nightforce. I sent in my old Nightforce 5.5 to 22 I bought new about 12 or so years ago and it has been on many of my rifles. I payed 525.00 NIB.

Ken, if I recall right,called me yesterday, and said, "dude you have a piece of Nightforce history," he was referring to the age of the scope. He said "we have good news and bad news."

The Good news first. The rubber eyepiece was replaced, but the other problem we could not fix, and don't have parts for this model.

I was bummed, but thought how good of a scope this had been so there would be no bitching from me. Then he asked,"what kinda of rifle did I have this on?" I told him I had put this on my f-class rifle, and had been wanting to step up in power range.

Then he said ,"we at Nightforce stand behind our products how would you like me to send you a new 12 to 42 power Bench Rest model?" I was like crap!!!! I can't believe that! He said it will be on UPS tomorrow.

They have a customer for life!!!!

Re: Good reason to buy Nightforce

I've been debating about picking up a Nightforce, and this is definately helping!!!!!

Thanks for passing this on...

Awesome service!!!!...I would buy a truck load for $525! Ahhh the good old days. We will never again see that price range for that scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been debating about picking up a Nightforce, </div></div>

Don't debate, just go get one! I'm sure you will love it.

I've had 5 different NF scopes. No probs or complaints about any of them.

Good to know. I sold my Leupolds and S&Bs and now own 10 NF NXS optics. Very pleased so far.

That's awesome!! Still savin up for my first.

That's really good to know considering I just purchased my first NF this week. Thanks for sharing.

I have a NF 12x42 with Mill dot ret and love it . Clear as a bell and so far have not let me done.

nice to hear that they stand up behind there product.
Enjoy you're new scope

I'm a stickler for clear glass and Nightforce just isn't really great in that aspect. But I still love my nightforce for its precise clicks, feel, function, and craftsmanship.