• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gordy Gritters Videos

Re: Gordy Gritters Videos

I do not have any experience with the videos but went to a two day chambering class at Gordys three years ago. Gordy is a very good and knowledgeable teacher. I do have Gordys chambering video that Grizzly sells and that video is very good.

I have the chambering video and now that I know the other two are out there I'll probably buy them also. The great thing about those videos is you can always go back as you learn or experience problems and watch the videos again. I've probably watched that chambering video 3 or 4 times and have learned from it each time.

I have been to his classes and have all of his current videos and he and they are great. There is nobody any nicer and more helpful than gordy. I like his videos because you can rewatch them if you forget something.