• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got a minute?

Bob Shaver

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2006
Illinois
On May 11, 2010, Theodore Bacino is scheduled for his annual parole hearing in Dixon, Illinois. He is currently incarcerated for the 1974 murder of 27 year old Officer Michael Mayborne.

Despite receiving a 100+ year sentence, Bacino is eligible for parole. In 2007 he came within one vote of being paroled. The Mayborne family is attempting to limit Bacino's ability to apply for parole from annually to every 3 years.

They've set up a web site to honor Officer Mayborne and just ask that you sign their on-line petition to limit Bacino's ability to apply for parole every year.

http://www.mikemayborne.com/Home_Page.php

If you have a minute to add your name to the petition it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

El

Re: Got a minute?

done and told them how i felt about the stupidity of even thinking about a release..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: misguided child2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I checked the box, I was saddened.
As they provided no option for the Texas way......
The express lane to the execution chamber. </div></div>

In TX, if you kill someone,we will kill you back. It is in the Bible, I believe.

maybe the Old Testament but it still counts.

...COMM strikes again, link is blocked, I'll hit this up from home tonight.

100 yr sentence and already eligible for parole... wtf.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe the Old Testament but it still counts. </div></div>

CKA, I like your thinkin'!

And YES, it still counts.

N

Done
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe the Old Testament but it still counts. </div></div>

I agree on that!

you oughta change the title to this post to "parole for cop killer?"
I thought it was important anyway but some might not "have a minute" unless they knew what for.....
signed,
JH