• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got my new Kidd build up and running

ScottNC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2012
US
Just got my new build together and wanted to share it. It's a Kidd Supergrade receiver, Kidd 2 Stage 8oz, 10MOA Rail, with a Kidd 16.5" Scalloped Barrel and Silencerco SS Sparrow. The Scope is a Nikon P-22 3-9 off one of my AR's, I still pondering a scope, possibly a SWFA SS 3-15x42, but not sure, more research to do.
Kidd 10:22.jpg
Kidd w:Sup.jpg

Got new front rest and scope

Here is a new pic with my new Sinclair Rest and SWFA 3-15x42 Scope.
Things are looking up!
DSC_0005 copy.jpg

Yep, TacSol Vantage, fit with the Kidd Receiver is excellent, very tight. I had to do a little sanding and very small amount of Dremmel to free float the barrel, I think TacSol does that on purpose so there is enough material to take off what you might want. Very happy with it although I'm going to use it on another Kidd build as I having a "True" bench rest stock made for this one. I'd definitely buy it again, also ambi, I'm a Lefty.

Did you mount the rail on the stock yourself? Working on saving up for a Kidd trigger right now. Pretty excited to pair it with the Kidd Light Weight barrel I have now.