• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Got my osprey in...mailed directly to my house

uracowman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2012
Houston, TX
yes it's legal
smile.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gS_IUje2Zn4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gS_IUje2Zn4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Got my osprey in...mailed directly to my house

Sweet! Congrats!

Now, did you say that went pending July 19? (can you tell I'm anxiously waiting on my early Aug pending Form4?
smile.gif
)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dvdt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet! Congrats!

Now, did you say that went pending July 19? (can you tell I'm anxiously waiting on my early Aug pending Form4?
smile.gif
)</div></div>

I too submitted 2 forms in August....

congrats. When your going to post a video shooting your .45?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dvdt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet! Congrats!

smile.gif
) </div></div>

It went pending on July 19th and cleared December 14th. The only reason why the door to door transfer took so long before I received the can was because of the loopholes involved to have it shipped directly to me. The process added a little over 2 weeks after the can arrived at my dealer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZdesert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">congrats. When your going to post a video shooting your .45? </div></div>

Hopefully tomorrow. I tried today, but my ranged decided to close early.

Thanks for posting this up. It's been really interesting to hear about this LEGAL process. I had no idea that existed. Learn something everyday!