• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got my Surgeon Remedy today

whytlotus

Private
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2008
Waukesha, WI
The wait and anticipation is over. Picked up my Surgeon Remedy in 338LM today. To my surprise, it came in a decent wheeled Plano case. Mounted up the scope. Just need to clean it, and get the comparator out and measure for seating depth and load up a few rounds. Hope to get to the range on Wednesday. Got a call from Surgeon about a month ago telling me they couldn't get the stock in olive drab as I originally ordered. Only black and dark earth. So I said black. But it came in olive drab anyway... I'm a very happy camper.

Attachments

• IMG_2428.JPG
    IMG_2428.JPG
    240.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2429.JPG
    IMG_2429.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2430.JPG
    IMG_2430.JPG
    223.3 KB · Views: 16
Congrats in the new piece. I can't wait to see the groups. They make some really nice rifles, I'm sure it will make ya look good at the range.

Nice rifle! Glad you got yours. I ordered a 591 action 16 months ago and nothing yet.

I would call and get your money back you are probably not going to see it. Unless there is a stock and barrel attached that is.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Very nice! Doesn't get much better than that setup. I'm sure we'll all be interested in a range report on that bad boy.

The wait and anticipation is over. Picked up my Surgeon Remedy in 338LM today. To my surprise, it came in a decent wheeled Plano case. Mounted up the scope. Just need to clean it, and get the comparator out and measure for seating depth and load up a few rounds. Hope to get to the range on Wednesday. Got a call from Surgeon about a month ago telling me they couldn't get the stock in olive drab as I originally ordered. Only black and dark earth. So I said black. But it came in olive drab anyway... I'm a very happy camper.

You must be good luck be cause they called me today saying my rifle will be done between 1-2 weeks. Oh my ooooooo my

You must be good luck be cause they called me today saying my rifle will be done between 1-2 weeks. Oh my ooooooo my

Congrats... just in time for summer. One caveat though, when I got that same call, it actually took one month. Either way, it'll be worth the wait.

Nice looking rig what kinda front and rear covers ya using on your S$B ? Tennabrek ?