• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gotta see this.

Re: Gotta see this.

This bus driver deserves an award, a reward, and accolades. He DEFINITELY has his 'man card', and deserves the respect that goes with it.

She, on the other hand, (and her parents) should be put on a chain gang, and made to sweep the streets, clean the ditches, and sweep the sidewalks. A month, would be a good start. Then if there's snow, well start shoveling.

While I don't condone any man hitting a woman, when one decides to throw a punch like a man they are no longer a woman.

I saw this and all I could hear was...

FINISH HER!

He should have bowed and said, "Another quarter to continue"

When she spit on him then punched him in the face, she went full retard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gildoom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw this and all I could hear was...

FINISH HER!

He should have bowed and said, "Another quarter to continue"

</div></div>

LMFAO.

This one for the win.

--Fargo007

"The unidentified driver was suspended this week, with city officials describing his behavior as "absolutely unacceptable."" - ?? what, i don't know about you but i want to defend myself when someone punches me. Bitc* was nuts

First, that was awesome! Second how is her jaw still attached? Kinda reminds me of the one where that older gentleman kicked the snot out of that guy on the bus..... I need a bambulance

Why does justice make U tingle all over?

He however is in big trouble...assymmetric force....blah blah blah

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DevilDoc224</div><div class="ubbcode-body">remau308,
ROLL TIDE!
That is all. </div></div>

I think "War Eagle" is the appropriate cheer for Remau but I agree whole heartedly either way!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DevilDoc224</div><div class="ubbcode-body">remau308,
ROLL TIDE!
That is all. </div></div>

I think "War <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF6600">D</span><span style="color: #000099">A</span><span style="color: #FF6600">M</span><span style="color: #000099">N</span></span> Eagle" is the appropriate cheer for Remau but I agree whole heartedly either way! </div></div>

Fixed it for you ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the bus driver's view on gender equality. </div></div>

^ +1

Im not normally one to advocate violence against ladies, but that bitch wasnt close to a lady.

I figure they step up like a man, they get treated like one.

"woman, cant live with'em, can't punch'em in the face."

Jim Jefferies