• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gotta share this one....For XL650 Owners

Re: Gotta share this one....For XL650 Owners

Not a bad idea, I too had the same problem of powder being knocked out. Too bad I sold my xl650.

Just bought one last week and had the same damn problem, was so pissed off I almost tried to sell the machine, i tried the detent spring trimming and it worked flawlessly, this was the back up plan. You may try to trim a full coil off the shell plate detent spring first as I had good luck with it.

-Taylor

I bought one of these about a year ago. Works great. UniqueTek sells a kit for the 550 that includes the bearing and a machined indexer. I asked about buying just a bearing and was told it wouldn't work with a 650. I'm glad I didn't take them at their word.

Just ordered me a set and a set for a buddy that has a 650. I think he will like the gift!

Picked Up the bearings and Washers from Purvis Industries today

Bearing Part # NTA815 $2.15 each
Washer Part # TRA815 $.81 each

I've never had a problem with my 650, I just put the bullet in as soon as the shell comes down from the powder die and hold it in in place until it goes into the seating die.

Good idea. I have not had any issues with my 650 but this looks like a good improvement.