• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gotta show off my "little Bitch!"

Nostradumbass

Falconer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2009
    NE Texas
    I finally dropped the $$ and did it. Trijicon released a new micro acog with a special ring mount, and I've been eyeballing it as a perfect match for an AK....since it has super long eye relief, and can be mounted a lot lower than conventional acog's.
    It's a TA26SG-10, 1.5power....which believe it or not, is fairly helpful, and fast!
    I've been running a T1, but I think I'll stick with this setup. Hope this gets you AK guy's wheels spinning on optic options....
    Oh, and the little sucker will flat out shoot!....for what it is. It owns 250 yards, haven't shot it any further yet....
    The pic in the post is the 50 meter zero target.
    Thanks guys!!
    Phillip
    null_zps4a35a756.jpg

null_zps786ad2c7.jpg

null_zpsbb05d82c.jpg

Amazing! How did you avoid powder burns on the paper when you rested the muzzle on the target?

just kidding...

Last edited:
    Knew by the title it was a krink. I have a 762 milled krink made by the firing line in oklahoma. I run a t1 on mine with that same mount. Took it out to 200y and hits on pepper poppers were easy standing. Probably my most fun gun to take out to the range and blast away.

That acog looks badass on there. Looks a tad high for my liking or I may try one on mine.

Knew by the title it was a krink. I have a 762 milled krink made by the firing line in oklahoma. I run a t1 on mine with that same mount. Took it out to 200y and hits on pepper poppers were easy standing. Probably my most fun gun to take out to the range and blast away.

That acog looks badass on there. Looks a tad high for my liking or I may try one on mine.
    Thanks for the kind words man.
    I think that the eye piece hanging over the rear sight and dust cover gives an optical illusion of the sight being much higher than the aimpoint T1. The T1 measures approx .750" from the top of the pic. rail to the center of the optic's objective. The TA26 ACOG with this mount puts the center of the reticle at .900" above the rail, so you're looking at .150" or a little over 1/8" added height with the acog.....and the cheek weld is still very comfortable....IMO.

I know there's some optic systems for Kalashnikov platforms that are WAYY taller...
    Thanks again brother!
    Phil

Oh, I meant to add, Mike Friend from The Firing Line built both my Krinks for me also. Great work from a good guy!

Last edited:
    Amazing! How did you avoid powder burns on the paper when you rested the muzzle on the target?

just kidding...

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! (Just use a skillcraft pen.)

Here's one of the most user-friendly optics set-ups I've seen on the AKSU-variants. Russians call them "AKSU" (Ahk-su). They won't know what you're talking about if you say Krinkov.

Last edited:
    The firing line built mine as well. I really like the ACOG, and may look into that. I have cheaped out on optics for now, but the Bushnell TRS-25 works pretty good. Never been a fan of AK's, but the Krinks are my exception.

Last edited:
    Heres mine. Milled receiver, ambi safety, t1 on stormwerkz rail. Best....blaster.....ever

Attachments

• DSC00192.jpg
      DSC00192.jpg
      87.4 KB · Views: 12
    • DSC00195.jpg
      DSC00195.jpg
      73.4 KB · Views: 16