• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Government using DOJ to Combat Parents

This crap is not worth the insanity that it creates. It's as if the most important part of this "crisis" is that it gets recorded and can be replayed to flame on social media. The parents are more influential in the development of a child than the school curriculum. Is there communist chemistry, physics, study hall, phys-ed? Students are doomed if they can't handle being exposed to alternative perspectives in literature and history for a few hours a week. Nobody says they have to believe any of it. They can deny physics if they choose. Kids will be fine if the parents did their job in the formative years. They never should enroll the kids if parents want to completely control and determine their exposure.
Go fuck yourself. This IS the battlefield! This is for all the marbles. Are we going to allow rasist, bloodthirsty progressives to turn our children into racist, American hating collectivists who hate themselves, hate our culture, and worship goverment masters? That is e3xactly the capituation you propose out of ignorance/aroogance/stupidity.

You are totally fucking retarded if you do not understand that now there IS woke math, and chemistry, and physics. This cancer is not contained in the "social studies" that have replaced all history and actual knowledge and wisdom of the past.

There are no "alternative perspectives". This is one single collectivist ideology that permeates these public schools, and it is an all encompassing indoctrination. Does it turn every kid into a woke, Antifa foot soldier? No, of course not. The Nazi school ciriculum did not turn every German into a Sturmabteilung? You only need a few percent to take this poison to heart, and they will go far in the new unipolar/uniparty America of the totalitarian left. What do you thin the rest will do when they see that if they don't go along they will get canceled?

Wake the fuck up you moron! This is WAY, WAY, WAY more important that the bullshit going on in DC! Why do you think Merick Garland (can you fucking believe this fanatic lunatic was that close to being a SCOTUS Justice?) is threatening every parent with his secret police?

I hope you don't reproduce, because I am certain your kids will be fully in the SA with their proud daddy sieg hileing as they pass and review.

I put Mr. Woke on ignore.
I see no reason to even bother with those kind of people.
They are here with an agenda - and it's not learning to shoot better or enjoying our 2A rights.

SmartSelect_20211006-152020_Instagram.jpg

I put Mr. Woke on ignore.
I see no reason to even bother with those kind of people.
They are here with an agenda - and it's not learning to shoot better or enjoying our 2A rights.

No reason to, he's only posted 4 messages in 3 years with all of them coming within the last 30 days. He will be gone before you know it. He doesn't understand the vile disgust we all have for people like that.

Reactions: Bender
You try indoctrinating my kids to be violent, racist, America hating, woke fucktards and we are going to have a serious problem. I pulled my kids out of a nationally top rated public school, and now pay the equivalent of a new car every year because: A. They basically canceled the 2020 school year out of completely irrational fear, and B. They are introducing critical race theory into the Junior High school. Since then I have been blown away with the level of parental involvement in the prep school. The guy running it is probably a leftist, but clearly a classically educated guy who is not interested in indoctrinating the kids to be myopic, woke, monomaniac, communist racists.