• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grand Jury Returns Indictments In Trump-Georgia Case

Dude yall are so full of shit it's pretty incredible.
It's been said before but none of the resident true believers have answered or responded to the hypocrisy- if we're crucifying Trump for this.. why are Hillary, Obama, Brennan, the entirety of the FBI, etc not being tried for the illegal spying and the consequent Russian hoax? And Hillary claiming Russian interference?

Funny how overnight the man they said got 81 million votes vaulted into the lead in 5 key swing states where in one of the PA he was behind by 700K votes but everyone is fine with it. Ever happen before 2020?Funny how the Dem strongholds in those states like philly,Detroit,Maricopa County,Atlanta etc all use the new math that when their candidate gets the lead they desire the vote count after that is 50% for their guy 49% for the other. Wonder what the odds are on something like that.You wanna know why there never was a real investigation. The summer of 2020 was a preview of was to come if they didnt get their way.

- if we're crucifying Trump for this.. why are Hillary, Obama, Brennan, the entirety of the FBI, etc not being tried for the illegal spying and the consequent Russian hoax? And Hillary claiming Russian interference?
This is my big issue with the whole thing. To include the taking of classified material.

They should all be getting this.

The fact that they aren't. That is the corruption.

Just now driving had Hannity on the radio, his guest was Newt Gingrich. Gingrich saying because the GA indictments for Trump leaked to the press and posted before the grand jury voted on them they violate GA laws and this is a felony in GA.

This is my big issue with the whole thing. To include the taking of classified material.

They should all be getting this.

The fact that they aren't. That is the corruption.
most-interesting-man.jpg

Its not often that I agree with @GreenGO Juan , but when I do...I am forced to like his post.

I listened to a 45 minute recorded phone call between Trump and Georgia Republicans . Never called for , pressed , pressured or bullied anyone on " Overturn the Election ". Same with that POS Mike I have a vagina Pence . He talked about investigating the evidence of election Fraud .

I wont bother the read it, because the outcome is predetermined. Whether Trump actually broke the law or not is irrelavent.

His show trial has been arranged. Maybe a few MAGA fans slip through into the jury. Otherwise the verdict will be guilty, regardless of the facts.

Also missing: Criminal Conduct in swing states prior to the election (aka "Ballot Harvesting"). "We know nothing"

Again its a show trial for the very same actions the Democratic Party runs as "get out the vote drives"

It’s not trolling if everyone you’re trying to troll already knows the republic is over and we’re pissed about already. Repeating DNC talking points as if they’re rational is not “a discussion”. You can’t have a discussion with a blind hack who refuses to see the objective truth. You’re doing nothing but presenting yourself as a DNC/deep state punching bag.

I don't see how it matters one way or another, election wise. He wasn't supposed to be able to win the first time. Nothing changed. They fixed it so he didn't win the second time. Nothing's changed. So what difference does it make he runs again or every time from here on out? He still can't win. Biden or whomever will get "100 million votes."

Yes they want him to go away, but even if he doesn't, it doesn't hurt them. They can't control their emotions, they're doing more damage than good.

Could absolutely be true. One of the biggest beefs the Trump team had was that the signature verification that was done was comparing the ballot signature to the envelope signature on absentee ballots. Which obviously can be signed by the same fraudulent person and still match. Trump wanted them to compare the signatures to those on ballots of 2 years ago to determine if they were done by the same person. To my knowledge this was never done.

Admittedly, I can understand why Georgia didn't want to do this. It would have made the hanging chads controversy look like a walk in the park. But its likely one of the only ways to prove whether ballot boxes were being stuffed with ballots of real people by 3rd parties.
You are correct. If anyone has one hour, listen to how Robert Barnes spells out how the FBI was involved in election fraud, how corrupt the DC court system is.

Could absolutely be true. One of the biggest beefs the Trump team had was that the signature verification that was done was comparing the ballot signature to the envelope signature on absentee ballots. Which obviously can be signed by the same fraudulent person and still match. Trump wanted them to compare the signatures to those on ballots of 2 years ago to determine if they were done by the same person. To my knowledge this was never done.

Admittedly, I can understand why Georgia didn't want to do this. It would have made the hanging chads controversy look like a walk in the park. But its likely one of the only ways to prove whether ballot boxes were being stuffed with ballots of real people by 3rd parties.

The state I currently live in has held mail in voting for almost 10 years. Since I am getting older, and lazier, my signature has become different through those years. Prior to the 2020 election I called the County Elections boss and ask if I needed to "re-register" my signature since it has changed. I was told that they take and keep a photo copy of each signature from each ballot each year and then compare it to the one on the current ballot. If my signature had changed gradually the change could be seen over time and no re-verification would be needed.

In the event of a traumatic event, "such as a stroke", that made an sudden change they recommended appearing in person with ID to "re-register" the changed signature.

If the ballot signature could not be matched with the photo on file an election official contacted the voter to verify identity.

Thank you,
MrSmith

I don't see how it matters one way or another, election wise. He wasn't supposed to be able to win the first time. Nothing changed. They fixed it so he didn't win the second time. Nothing's changed. So what difference does it make he runs again or every time from here on out? He still can't win. Biden or whomever will get "100 million votes."

Yes they want him to go away, but even if he doesn't, it doesn't hurt them. They can't control their emotions, they're doing more damage than good.
It's a distraction. Look---------> squirrel!!! Meanwhile..... Inflation is taking ten times what was gained under Trump's time. Kiddie grooming, One trillion dollars to service the interest on the debt. ......

This is what will happen...

Trump will introduce 40K+ pieces of evidence of the fraud.....

Court will rule it's inadmissible because there is NO FUCKING CHAIN OF CUSTODY.

They'll probably try to throw in a "No standing" to top it off..

Reactions: jakelly
The state I currently live in has held mail in voting for almost 10 years. Since I am getting older, and lazier, my signature has become different through those years. Prior to the 2020 election I called the County Elections boss and ask if I needed to "re-register" my signature since it has changed. I was told that they take and keep a photo copy of each signature from each ballot each year and then compare it to the one on the current ballot. If my signature had changed gradually the change could be seen over time and no re-verification would be needed.

In the event of a traumatic event, "such as a stroke", that made an sudden change they recommended appearing in person with ID to "re-register" the changed signature.

If the ballot signature could not be matched with the photo on file an election official contacted the voter to verify identity.

Thank you,
MrSmith
I have been an election official for several years. What you were told is correct.

What is also correct is that in places where honest elections were held, officials would be happy to demonstrate a valid and reliable sample. In places where fraud was perpetrated, they will fight tooth and nail to prevent any inspection of signatures that would confirm, or deny a match.. And they know the sooner they separate the envelope from the ballot, the better.

So the election was rigged. The courts are rigged. The judges are lying. The FBI is corrupt. Give me a break. Some of you have your heads so far up Trump’s ass you can see what he had for lunch.

Reactions: jakeclark83
Trump is the Tiberius Gracchus of our age. I am happy for the democrats to spend their energies on him.

The Storm Before the Storm by Mike Duncan is well worth reading.

So the election was rigged. The courts are rigged. The judges are lying. The FBI is corrupt. Give me a break. Some of you have your heads so far up Trump’s ass you can see what he had for lunch.
I haven't seen much pro-Trump stuff in this thread. Do not confuse discontent with corrupt systems to be support for Trump. If you have ever had any dealing with ANY of the courts you would realize how we got here... If you believe our system is honest and honorable I've got a bridge to sell you.

To summarize:
-the 2020 election was rigged
-the courts are rigged
-judges are lying
-the FBI is corrupt

you left out a few more, I'm sure the MSM will provide you will more talking points about us whackos.

Gotta give credit where credit is due:
Biden can run on this stating that the front runner is a "criminal". Granted this will probably be in front of the supreme court because we have a constitutional right for legal advice through lawyers also known as counsel
Keep trump in the media for his trial
Keep trump on the 2020 election which we're over. Biden is president, whether you believe he had better ground game convincing Republican and democratic Governors to change the rules against the constitution in favor of Democrats or that he was installed like a toilet.
Biden can run on him being the law and order president
Biden can obfuscate the policy failures of his tenure since he's not on trial
BIDEN can suck a dick..........

You are correct.........Hillary was supposed to be the winner in 2016, they didn't expect Trump to get the number of votes he did. They cheated in 2016, but not enough........they were almost ready in 2020, but had to shut down the vote counting in the swing states to get "all" of the fake votes counted.

The Republican Party has done nothing to prevent this type of voter fraud from happing again I n 2024

Last edited:
Still amazed that people believe their vote counted in 2016! Apparently people don't believe the deep state is all that deep. "They didn't cheat enough" Ha! Hillary installed Trump.

We are so god damned fucked. Corruption at every level of the the government. Not just the Dems. Republicans are too comfortable in their positions to challenge. It is absolute planet fucking opposite.

Stolen election and the covid scam. Same shit.

The only question left was the Wuhan leak done to force the mail-in ballots?

Reactions: Grubber and 232593
That's the thing, no matter how many times shit like this has been run to the ground in investigations, objectivity-challenged people still want to believe it. But that's totally understandable as part of basic psychology - Confirmation Bias. Where it's an enormous problem these days is it's entirely too easy to silo yourself off from reality if you want to; just blanket ignoring any information you don't like or that triggers a negative emotional reaction, and accepting dubious information that triggers a positive emotional reaction (often that's the point). That's why places like The Bear Pit here are like extreme-right dopamine dispensers, probably the same way militant vegan forums are for the extreme-left. But again, that's understandable because it's really hard to be objective and analyze information while trying to suppress our own biases.
What if some of the Objectivity Challenged People want to believe because they know deep down the alternative to a rigged/fraudulent election is orders of magnitude worse?

We are so god damned fucked. Corruption at every level of the the government. Not just the Dems. Republicans are too comfortable in their positions to challenge. It is absolute planet fucking opposite.

Stolen election and the covid scam. Same shit.
True, and even some of these Republicans too. Let us look at jawja for example, Kemp directs Raffensbooger to certify the election results. How much Covid relief money and BBB funds went to Kemp? At reelection time Perdue challenged Kemp for the ticket, soft challenge. Running against him as a democrat was Stacy Abrams a previously ran challenger,
not much of a threat. Interesting side note on Abrams, she also was President of the advertising campaign company and pocketed money legally by over charging herself costs associaTed for the run. Just my opinion Kemp was rewarded for directing Raffensbooger to certify the election result by receiving funding and a soft reelection. Kemp was then invited to Davos, and Abrams is been in the company of WEF. The bigger problem here is both parties are corrupt they work in concert to erode the American way of life. Until a time We The People can find Solidarity and unite as one common peaceful group, supporting a common goal of restoring the Republic, we are only going to be damaged goods of fragmented citizens bickering amongst ourselves accomplishing nothing.

Reactions: FredHammer
Let's just say everything you mentioned is true. Explain the following:

Item #1 FBI corruption: Why does Trump get charged for classified documents, and no other President is? Joe Biden was a Vice President, not a President that has powers to declassify documents, had documents in his garage. Why is Joe Biden not under the same microscope? I'm interested in the difference between the two.

Item #2 Rigged courts: If we have a SCOTUS and they vote on a political issue and their job is to determine the "LAW", how do you justify a split decision? If the law is the law, then how can you have left appointed judges vote in a left leaning manner and right appointed judges all vote in a right leaning manner. The law is law, how do you end up with a split decision? Explain the theory on that. If bais exist in the highest court, is it not possible it exist in lower courts?

Item #3 Rigged Election: Whether rigged in the favor of left or right, you're saying that no rigging is present in elections? Every election has been fair and just. Nobody from either side has ever tried to cheat an election? If that is true, then why have parties from both sides been sentenced for election fraud? If it exist on both sides, and the items #1 and #2 are in fact true, is it not possible that one side might have the upper hand in actually rigging an election in their favor? Whether they are rigged in favor of right or left, you still think they can't be rigged?

Just a small amount of critical thinking.....might help you see how absurd your comment is.

The suppression of crackhead hunters laptop by the FBI, and the media alone rigged the election. The fake Russian collusion hoax was also part of the lefts election rigging. Ad all the ballot harvesting without verification on a grand scale etc.. Oh, it was rigged alright and the liars who rigged it are still lying about it! A multi faceted attack on the Republic by the Marxist/Demoncrat party. When you have a political party and a constituency with no moral compass to guide them, this is the result.

Let me compare and contrast how my organization counts votes and how other jurisdictions count votes.

Our polls open at 7 am. Before the door opens, we run a count on the tabulator and visually confirm that there are no ballots in the catch box. We run a hard copy paper starting tally tape. On it, for every race, for every candidate is "0" indicating the number of votes cast. I, and every poll worker at that precinct, sign our names, certify, to that paper copy. We post it publically on the door of the voting place. I take a photo of it.

When the poll closes at 7 pm, we run another hard copy tally tape. On it, for every race, for every candidate, is the number of votes they received. I, and every poll worker at that precinct, sign our names, certify, to the that paper copy. We seal the box with the paper ballots. We publically post the final tally tape within inches of the "zero" tape that we posted that morning. I take a photo of it.

Contrast this with counties in PA, GA, MI, AZ and others where the raw votes are taken from the precinct to a central location to be counted.

In our case, the vote totals are set in stone within minutes of poll closing. All that is necessary to call the elecction is for the central location to add the precinct total and post the aggregate numbers. That calculation is public record. The numbers at central match the numbers at the precincts. The election is certified usually by 9 pm. It is over. Finished. Done.

Now you ask, what about the mail-in ballots? First, a "mail-in" ballot is only issued for a few very specific reasons, as requested in writing, under penalty of perjury, by a voter. The technical term is "absentee ballot". The unopened absentee ballots are in sealed bags that are only opened after the polls close. We have very few of them. A republican, a democrat, and an election official open the bag, open the envelope, and count the votes. It takes minutes, not weeks to accomplish.

Connect the dots. Because the in-person tally is already publicly posted, and all the absentee ballots that were mailed in days before the election are in sealed bags, there can be no counting of in-person votes and then "finding" enough mail-in ballots to change the outcome. It is physically impossible. Our system is painstakingly designed to defeat election fraud at every level. It is not that hard to do.

The only reason a jurisdiction chooses to count precinct level votes in a central location, behind closed doors, is to fraud an election. This is 2023. We have the technology to count at the polling place. It is called a calculator.