• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gravely vs. XMark

I used to clean and fluid film the Walker, once a week.

People don't think grass be like it is, but it do.
After 20+ years on a ventrac went to a 1025r out of necessity during the fakepandemic, miss my out front cutting, needed to get a walk-behind 21” beater for those area’s can’t get into with 1025r recently, after stopping at the local commercial dealers Walker with grass dump on back is my choice. Need to grade the property (tame the wild) better before this can happen but the Walker is what I liked best followed up buy Scag, at 15k+ lots of excellent choices.

Reactions: AMGtuned
After 20+ years on a ventrac went to a 1025r out of necessity during the fakepandemic, miss my out front cutting, needed to get a walk-behind 21” beater for those area’s can’t get into with 1025r recently, after stopping at the local commercial dealers Walker with grass dump on back is my choice. Need to grade the property (tame the wild) better before this can happen but the Walker is what I liked best followed up buy Scag, at 15k+ lots of excellent choices.
When you're willing to spend, you're correct; the options are endless.

I've used a few mid mount from the likes of Scag, and Gravely, with only short rides on a Ferris big block (FAST and comfy). But the Walker is still my #1. Even a non-GHS model cuts and stripes with the best

Reactions: IronSkillet
Well, it took a year, but I broke down and bought one. Ended up with the Gavely Pro-Turn ZX 52”.
There are two dealers here locally, and neither would work on the price. I drove 45 minutes north, to Texarkana, and picked one up for $1500 less than the local’s “best” price. If you’re anywhere near Texarkana, check out . Mr. Rogers is a great guy, with great prices, easy to deal with, and a hoot to visit with. So far, my mower is working flawlessly, with no initial problems, and cuts great. When I drove up with it, all the neighbors came out to drool over it. 😄. hopefully, it will last the rest of my life.

View attachment 8400694

View attachment 8400695

Thats kind of what I want. What they going for now? And bro you don’t look like you have enough yard for that mower. Haha

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Thats kind of what I want. What they going for now? And bro you don’t look like you have enough yard for that mower. Haha
This one goes for about 10K. At the local dealer, it was about 9K on sale. At the dealer I linked earlier, it was $7500. That’s why I drove the 75 miles to pick it up. Well worth the drive.
The yard I have now is a little over half an acre. Where I’ll be moving to will be about four acres.

Very
Very nice.
You are going to be cutting your neighbors yards because cutting with a new commercial machine is so fun
Congratulations.
Keep it in the garage or barn and it will outlast you.
LOL, I’ve already been cutting my neighbors yard. He had a serious stroke last fall, and is still in the hospital, and none of his shitty family came to take care of his stuff, only to steal his stuff. So I've been keeping his yard mowed, and the police called every time they show up.
Keeping in the shop and keeping up with the maintenance is first priority.