• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grayboe Terrain LOP Help

Done Vida

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2012
Tennessee
Have any of you guys come up with a good solution to lengthening the LOP on a Terrain? For reference I own a KRG Bravo and use all three provided spacers. Picked a terrain for a hunting rifle and feel like I’m shooting a youth model gun. Last I checked grayboe doesn’t make any and if I understand correctly the McMillan spacer kit doesn’t fit this model. Any DIY solutions would be helpful and appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Done

I think my Terrain came with some spacers...? I'll need to double check to confirm though. I usually have some heavy cold weather clothing on during the rifle season, so I guess I haven't personally had an issue with the LOP on mine.

Remove your buttplate. Trace it on some 10mm Foamies, cut carefully, sandwich several between the buttplate and stock. You may need to replace the screws with longer ones from the hardware.

The self stick ones also make OK Cheek riser pads. No sticky back, trythis.

Greg

Last edited:
47F48BED-7619-44E4-A510-65BDAD9B6E1C.jpeg
9A526664-993A-44E5-8F51-0EC7BC0E059A.jpeg

Yeah, mine came with some spacers.

That’s awesome, I’ll call and see if I can order some from grayboe. The recoil pad on mine looks to be glued, I couldn’t find any screw holes on initial look over.

You might be able to get a friend to copy the spacers you have and produce some more with a 3d printer. Just a thought. I think they would be strong enough.

That’s awesome, I’ll call and see if I can order some from grayboe. The recoil pad on mine looks to be glued, I couldn’t find any screw holes on initial look over.
My old Renegade was glued on like yours. There are a couple places out there that do custom work to make a McMillan spacer system work, but with the McMillan cost plus their labor, it was going to be damn near what I paid for the stock.

So I went cheap and cut out dense shipping foam in the general buttpad shape and tapped each one up with black Gorilla tape. Used 2-3 spacers and then tapped them all together to the buttpad. If you didn't look really hard, it didn't look bad at all, really hard to tell after I threw on a Triad Stock Pack. Worked really well for a $5 fix.