• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great feedback from “the hide” members

Wow, I over sleep and look what I missed. Looks like 'It' whatever it is, is gone.

The Pit never fails to deliver.

IMG_5619.jpeg

You mean σ or s?

Get outta here with that Excel Trash! Rofl!
There's some SAS dick out there too: Fuck you too buddy!

Not sure if you noticed......but the Doctor who made the video said population and sample. So, I mean......

You haven't even come up with a CV to be evaluated.

Not sure if you noticed......but the Doctor who made the video said population and sample. So, I mean......

You haven't even come up with a CV to be evaluated.
I choose CV-5. Always was my favorite. CV-6 was legendary, by 5 was my girl. I think she stands on her merits
42% of the members here think that they are statusticians. The other 68% are idiots who can't even spell.
I can't spell for shit! That's why we invented spell check!

My hand to God today I was screwing around with a program and I misspelled a variable:
"placeholder" as "placehodler"

3 times in a row....

True story.

When I was 7 years old, I was quite fleet of foot. I was at the zoo on a field trip. We were at the primate enclosure for chimpanzees.

I was making monkey faces and I saw the chimp reach around to his hindquarters and I knew what was going to happen. "Feces incoming!", indeed. I took off running and as he was winding up to take a bead on me, I juked just past this nice old lady in a flowery dress and she got splatted.

I never hit the brakes and I was shifting gears....

Me too. Ah well.

42% of the members here think that they are statusticians. The other 68% are idiots who can't even spell.
What about the 26.5% that understand statistics because they’ve used them all their lives but do not claim to be statisticians?
Well that covers 110% of the membership so.....
You don’t know that 136.5% is the golden number?

Reactions: memilanuk
This thread is full of statists.

No, wait. Stat-ists…

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Who's dick do I gotta make @Maggot suck to get them undeleted?
You seem to be big on the sucking dick stuff. Have you looked in a mirror? You've got lowlights hanging out of your mouth, keep sucking until your nose is brown.

• Haha
Reactions: Tokay444
His choice and we are all gonna watch so he better make it sexy - when he is finished I want him to say, oh what a lovely tea party

There might be one thread already open
Since I dont suck dick, And Tokay44 seems to be infatuated with it, Ill let him swallow. Does that work for you?

• Haha
Reactions: The D and Tokay444
I do love a good bj. I’ve always been more of a greedy receiver though.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot