• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Green Anodized AR

Scottmilk9

Custom AR builder
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2004
Arizona
www.sdrifles.com
Here is the Green 6.5 that is for Norcals prize table. One heck of a match, Vu and his crew are one of the best in the country.

Someone will walk away with this guy:
614.jpg

Re: Green Anodized AR

Ya mean I could win one instead of buying it?!! LOL!

great looking stick as usual Scott--sending you some stuff next payck

That be one fine looking AR. Sure wished it was easier to get something besides black, tired of looking at the all black chit, mine included!!!

Who's float tube is that???? I like.

Its mine, I have it made for me with two holes drilled and tapped on the bottom for a sling swivel and/or bipod adapter. Its a three peice, with a timing ring so you can have your adapter/sling swivel always dead nuts lined up on the bottom.

I just saw this rifle in person, it is a real beauty and it now has a Surefire brake installed. Nice work Scott. A deserving shooter is going to be very pleased to select that one off the prize table @ NORCAL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rosie Palma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just saw this rifle in person, it is a real beauty and it now has a Surefire brake installed. Nice work Scott. A deserving shooter is going to be very pleased to select that one off the prize table @ NORCAL. </div></div>

Thanks Lowe, I should have taken pictures of it when it was all finished. I'll try to snap a photo or two while at NORCAL.