• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Green Beret shoots intruder; Gets Court-Martialed!

Re: Green Beret shoots intruder; Gets Court-Martialed!

Good on the old guy! Funny story!

Good man. Hopefully the shit head gets the right caliber if he tries it again elsewhere.

And what does this teach us again? Don't mess with old guys. They are to tiered to fight. They will just kill ya. Or come very close.

I bet he does not make the same mistake twice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 997/2man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need to get him a .22 magnum. </div></div>

That's halarious!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snipertime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 997/2man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need to get him a .22 magnum. </div></div>

That's halarious! </div></div>On a serious note. I'd be willing to pitch in $20 bucks to get him that .22 magnum! Thank you for your service Smokey.

Thats a great story but I still wish he had a larger caliber myself the perp needs to not be threatening tough old folkes any longer. PG