• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Green laser

prairiefire

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2010
Nebraska
I want to get a green laser for my AR 15. Looking for high quality and durability. Who makes the best? I have read several reviews, but all I get is more confused. Looks like ozark, ade, streamlight make reasonable options. I really would like feedback from users with serious experience with these.

Streamlight, Crimson Trace are good high quality durable lasers. You are not going to find a good green laser under $100, high quality much less so. I have CTC Railmasters (red) on my night AR15 and (green) on my 9mm AR9. I have the Laser Genetics ND3AR on my predator hunting AR15.

There are a few things to consider with lasers. Activation...while I might like one style better than another, if it is on a long gun that may be bagged, bumping the switch on is a concern. Cords for activation can be a PITA. The CTC Linq is pretty cool... Also, if you are going to run a light, getting a unit that activates both is something to consider. Also use...hunting and matches is one thing...SD is a whole other thing and I want it stupid simple in that case. I have one of the Burris Units with Green laser, IR Laser and a FF on top. It is insanely cool, but too complex unless I was going to be training with it all the time.

We were given a bunch of Beamshot green lasers about ten years ago. They seemed to be good quality and extremely bright. I haven't really looked into them as far as price, but they lasted with my unit haha, they must be decent at least!

I use Streamlight TLR2-G's (light/green laser combo) and Aimshot green laser for hog hunting and have been happy with them, especially the Streamlight. It's very compact.

I want to get a green laser for my AR 15. Looking for high quality and durability. Who makes the best? I have read several reviews, but all I get is more confused. Looks like ozark, ade, streamlight make reasonable options. I really would like feedback from users with serious experience with these.

Best? $$$ LDI/Steiner or L3/Insight https://tnvc.com/shop/page/2/?s=insight&s_cs=1