• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from Scandinavia.

308Nomad

MRAD 338 / 308 / 6.5cm
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2022
Norway
Hi guys.
After lurking around for some time i finally decided to join the comunity :)
Awesome website with lot of good people and information, hopfully i can contribute with the little knowledge i have.
Been shooting pistol for good 6 years but not until last year i decided to try some PRS , feels good.

This was my first rifle.
Tikka T3X in 308. Longest shot 800m x3 hits. Had Vortex Viper PST2 and Atlas bipod.
12735273.jpg

I never got the good feel for that tikka bolt so i sold it and got my self Sauer 200STR (Scandinavian Target Rifle) with mcmillan stock. cal. 6,5x55. & Vortex Razor Gen2.Reason for this upgrade is that i wanted a more effective caliber for longer range as well as the Sig is more adjustable, and bolt feels smoother.
4835405779_2ecb880307_b.jpg

Last edited:
I have 4 Tikka, but no Sig, not that the Sig would be a bad one, but it is more expensive that the CTR and there are no importer for Sig no more, since the Europian office got bankruptcy.
But what i have used to test the Sig bolt, it is slick, if you push it straight forward, a slight angle movement and it is stuck.
The area between the bolt and the action is critical tight, one small sand grain, and it will cut off.
Like that quick barrel change though on Sig.
But what is the future for Sig, for the models that was made in Germany?

Velkommen from Colorado