• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gregg Abbot is where?

M4orturnate

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2021
Cleveland Ohio
So while all this drama is going down in Texas Gregg Abbot is in India shilling for h1b visas. You can't make this shit up. Let us pretend to close the border while I try to import people legally to take your high paying jobs. Dude is a fraud and so is this razor wire move.

So while all this drama is going down in Texas Gregg Abbot is in India shilling for h1b visas. You can't make this shit up. Let us pretend to close the border while I try to import people legally to take your high paying jobs. Dude is a fraud and so is this razor wire move.
Gotta get the right brown people to emigrate.

Sad state of affairs they have all gotten us into.
TRUMP 2024 is what's needed...might be to late,the invasion has already started.
It's not going to end well.

You don't know much about the computer chip world.
Austin, TX is building some of the largest fab's in America. They have been for the past 25 years.
The people from India work well in those fabs. Boring, repetitious, wearing a bunny suit for a 10 hour shift, no windows, breathing those clean room germs etc.
The fab;s are referred to as "factories"...
Intel has fabs all over the world. The rejection rate on the wafers are higher in the foreign countries.
The illegals streaming across the border will never work in a fab... Dirty, ignorant with no work ethic.
Greg Abbot is building a State that has the resources to stand alone...
Ask me how I know all this.
Cleanroom_Orbital.jpg

Austin, TX is building some of the largest fab's in America. They have been for the past 25 years.
The people from India work well in those fabs. Boring, repetitious, wearing a bunny suit for a 10 hour shift, no windows, breathing those clean room germs etc.
Intel has fabs all over the world. The rejection rate on the wafers are higher in the foreign countries.
The illegals streaming across the border will never work in a fab... Dirty, ignorant with no work ethic.
View attachment 8336292

Because you run a meth lab?

View attachment 8336292
What happens when they decide they'd like a better job?
They gonna force them to go back?
Kinda like silicon valley.

R

What happens when they decide they'd like a better job?
They gonna force them to go back?
Kinda like silicon valley.

R
Employer holds that Green Card over their head. Many work in the fab and go to school and become an engineer or supervision.
The Green Cards are not shittin' on the side walks.
Look at the track record of India.

Employer holds that Green Card over their head. Many work in the fab and go to school and become an engineer or supervision.
So, "resident" status held by the employer and I'm betting they don't pay the regular wage.
How many have they sent back from the Valley?
Cheap labor is always sold under "beneficial" outcomes.
Only really benefits the Corp.
Has an accumulative effect on wages in the blue collar areas every time.
Gotta have them imports, LOL.

R

Sadly, there isn’t a sufficient number of Americans wanting to do that kind of work. I don’t have a problem with Indians. They work, go to school, and obey the law. Unlike most immigrants.

So, "resident" status held by the employer and I'm betting they don't pay the regular wage.
How many have they sent back from the Valley?
Cheap labor is always sold under "beneficial" outcomes.
Only really benefits the Corp.
Has an accumulative effect on wages in the blue collar areas every time.
Gotta have them imports, LOL.

R
What is your suggestion for filling fab positions ?

This is where you get the Fab Rat's:

Intel Corporation has filed 11778 labor condition applications for H1B visa and 3855 labor certifications for green card from fiscal year 2020 to 2022. Intel was ranked 9 among all visa sponsors. Please note that 9 LCA for H1B Visa and 440 LC for green card have been denied or withdrawn during the same period.

Reactions: M4orturnate
Biggest swerve ever - Abbot the man supposedly on the cusp of leaving the union and a showdown with federal troops - Is in fucking India right now to lure more green card tech immigrants. This takes the cake - boldest con job ever

Gotta admire the ability to stick to the long con with a strait face .
It's just business. When Biden allows Texas to be over run with illegals, the bill's have to be paid by people working and paying taxes.

Problem is how many assimilate?

How many value the Constitution?

How many get to decision making positions and want to maintain the ideas of a caste system in how they operate?

Some new immigrants come here and are almost instantly more American than the native born. They wanted the idea of America.

Some come here to get a job, they tend to think America is a nice place but it should be more like where they came from. This being able to say what you think and gunplay should go.......

How anyone from India, with the country's history, could be against the Second Ammendment is beyond me. I don't think individually they are against it. Perhaps their group should get it, but no one else.

Was wondering who would be the first Governor to cut-and-run, guess I only got it partially right.

Problem is how many assimilate?

How many value the Constitution?

How many get to decision making positions and want to maintain the ideas of a caste system in how they operate?

Some new immigrants come here and are almost instantly more American than the native born. They wanted the idea of America.

Some come here to get a job, they tend to think America is a nice place but it should be more like where they came from. This being able to say what you think and gunplay should go.......

How anyone from India, with the country's history, could be against the Second Ammendment is beyond me. I don't think individually they are against it. Perhaps their group should get it, but no one else.
So immigration is ok as long we get brown people from a dirty ass country to work a job that a white person could work just fine but views as beneath them?

Get the fuck out. This country needs a pause on ALL immigration until we unfuck our society, government and morals. Importing more people here with cultures that are incompatible with ours is continuing the cycle of decline. Instead of claiming that some jobs are beneath Americans, why don't we start beating asses and delete all welfare so people HAVE to work?

Why don't you ask Canada how great it is having a bunch of street shitters packed into their towns.

Stop building Fabs, providing you fucks with acid is a metric pain in my ass.

Come visit the greater Atlanta metro area and you'll see how this works out. They may not shit on the sidewalks, but they're not far from it. It's a disaster.

What is your suggestion for filling fab positions ?
Americans were doing shitty jobs before this situation was created by Gov in cahoots with Corp.
Now, like you, they say no one will take/fill these jobs without the imports.
Some call this a self fulfilling prophesy.
Only thing that changed is sugar daddy trained/paid potential young employees to sit on their ass.
Wage difference added.

R

So immigration is ok as long we get brown people from a dirty ass country to work a job that a white person could work just fine but views as beneath them?

Get the fuck out. This country needs a pause on ALL immigration until we unfuck our society, government and morals. Importing more people here with cultures that are incompatible with ours is continuing the cycle of decline. Instead of claiming that some jobs are beneath Americans, why don't we start beating asses and delete all welfare so people HAVE to work?

Why don't you ask Canada how great it is having a bunch of street shitters packed into their towns.
I spoke of apples and all you want to talk about is oranges.

I spoke of apples and all you want to talk about is oranges.
Nope. If you're too stupid to see that I can't help you.

The last thing we need is anyone else coming to this country. Period. For innumerable reasons. There is zero justification for it. Especially from a country that chuns out "tech" visa users when people in the tech areas will tell you they suck.

Reactions: BCP
American's are dumb. Supply and demand is filling the void of job openings. I'm not talking about the invasion of illegals coming across the southern border. Separate those coming to America on a student or work VISA versus walking across the border, illegally.

1706628037887.png

The book traces the history of education (mostly in government schools, but some in private schools and private home schools) from the late 1800s to 1999. The author shares peoples names, companies, government organizations, national and international groups that have had their fingers in this deliberate process over the years. It is very disturbing. Some of them were people you would have thought you could trust. The main agenda (cutting through all the smoke and mirrors) is to make the people lemming-like so that they will follow the "enlightened" toward a global, godless, Marxist-like society. Their plan has been (and still is) to do it incrementally in tiny steps, so that most people won't notice. They have been extremely successful, because the media and the government (both major parties and a few minor parties) endorse the agenda and cheer it on (some know exactly what they are doing while others are blind, but think they are doing the right thing). The tendency is to think that everyone else was dumbed down except yourself. Anyone who is willing to read this is likely less affected than the masses, but you will find that almost no one educated in America over the last 100+ years has finished their education years with a "pure education," but it's been especially bad in the more recent years.

There's no reason we couldn't have tech boot camp schools in the USA to fill those jobs with Americans, it's just more cost effective to go overseas and further undermine the US labor force.

It used to be that you had to prove there was a lack of skilled employees to fill a role, and then if you brought someone in from overseas you had to prove they wouldn't be a burden (IE money in the bank). That went out the window during Clinton/W.

All this tech industry in Texas will hurt them politically in the long run, unfortunately Republicans are too brainwashed with "Free Market Economics" to realize they are turning their own state blue via shopping malls, housing developments and tech jobs.

There's no reason we couldn't have tech boot camp schools in the USA to fill those jobs with Americans, it's just more cost effective to go overseas and further undermine the US labor force.

It used to be that you had to prove there was a lack of skilled employees to fill a role, and then if you brought someone in from overseas you had to prove they wouldn't be a burden (IE money in the bank). That went out the window during Clinton/W.

All this tech industry in Texas will hurt them politically in the long run, unfortunately Republicans are too brainwashed with "Free Market Economics" to realize they are turning their own state blue via shopping malls, housing developments and tech jobs.
The tech industry is overseas. The reality is America has to have some home grown tech industries or we become 100% dependent on overseas countries. The same can be said for the medical world, the food supply and the oil industry. Texas has the foresight to cultivate those industries. There will be a time in Texas when an individual is not "productive" they will be put on a bus and sent some where else.

I'm not against Indian people at all. My old neighbors were Indian and great entrepreneurial Americans. But as others mentioned it's time to close our borders for a while and sort out selves out.

The tech industry is overseas. The reality is America has to have some home grown tech industries or we become 100% dependent on overseas countries. The same can be said for the medical world, the food supply and the oil industry. Texas has the foresight to cultivate those industries. There will be a time in Texas when an individual is not "productive" they will be put on a bus and sent some where else.
The tech innovation and basis for the entire modern world is not overseas. It's here in the US. Building shit was moved overseas.

Reactions: BCP
The tech innovation and basis for the entire modern world is not overseas. It's here in the US. Building shit was moved overseas.
The US lead the software, R&D and innovative part. Those chips are useless if they don't have anything to run. Indians have bad reps in the industry. Remember the Boeing fiasco?

I helped build Intel computer chip plants in Aloha and Hillsboro, Oregon, long ago. Once perfected, Intel built plants all over the world. The problem is "tech innovation", in itself, will not support America.
Why are automobiles still being built in America ?
There still must be jobs the dumb American's can do.
Everyone can't work for the government.

Reactions: eprom
I helped build Intel computer chip plants in Aloha and Hillsboro, Oregon, long ago. Once perfected, Intel built plants all over the world. The problem is "tech innovation", in itself, will not support America.
Why are automobiles still being built in America ?
There still must be jobs the dumb American's can do.
Everyone can't work for the government.
There's easy solutions. They just aren't profitable and don't fit the "plan".

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Sadly, there isn’t a sufficient number of Americans wanting to do that kind of work. I don’t have a problem with Indians. They work, go to school, and obey the law. Unlike most immigrants.
In my experience, especially the Sikhs. All the ones I've known and worked with were honorable, hard working folks and also had a good sense of humor.

The primary purpose of H1B visas is to suppress wages. Abbott is just doing the bidding of his masters.

That's our immigration policy in general.

I don't blame Abbot for going to India to talk about Indian tech workers moving to Austin or whatever. The squeaky wheel gets the grease & tech companies are some of the largest lobbyists in the USA. Same reason our medical system is so fucked, with crazy premiums and costs for procedures compared to everywhere else on the planet. Lobbying.

Reactions: E. Bryant
In my experience, especially the Sikhs. All the ones I've known and worked with were honorable, hard working folks and also had a good sense of humor.

So are Mexican/Latin immigrants for the most part. Super hard working honest folks. Thing is when Americans are out of work, underpaid, cannot afford a house etc the government response seems to be "HAHA FUCK YOU" while opening the immigration flood valve another notch. Our government should be putting citizens welfare before immigrants, yes even homeless dirtball citizens.

Reactions: Stavey
Come visit the greater Atlanta metro area and you'll see how this works out. They may not shit on the sidewalks, but they're not far from it. It's a disaster.
Yep, I am a Georgia Tech grad and I bet 50% of the students now are international and almost all are looking for work visas upon graduation. Atlanta is not a Georgian city or Southern city anymore - it is an international city.

That's our immigration policy in general.

I don't blame Abbot for going to India to talk about Indian tech workers moving to Austin or whatever. The squeaky wheel gets the grease & tech companies are some of the largest lobbyists in the USA. Same reason our medical system is so fucked, with crazy premiums and costs for procedures compared to everywhere else on the planet. Lobbying.
Being you brought up the "Medical World".... I can thank some of the Doctor's that were schooled at the Mayo Clinic for keeping me alive. I recently went to their website to look for any Mayo doctors in my area. While scanning recent graduates, I found a high percentage of them were Indian / Middle Eastern. They are filling the behind the scene positions in the medical world.

I gotta say, alot of what's being said sounds almost refreshing compared to the current situation in MN. At least these India folks might work, have some decency, etc? Hopefully?

Fuck, lets only allow the ones in who swear to support the 2A.

Let's compare apples to apples.

How many illegals came across the border? I have heard 20 - 30 million. Pick your own number.

How many green cards are issued each year in the US?
1.02 million
In the fiscal year of 2022, about 1.02 million immigrants received legal permanent resident status in the United States. This is a significant increase from the previous year, when about 740,000 people received legal permanent resident status.Nov 28, 2023

So, 1 in 20 or 1 in 30 are here "legally". The concern should focus on the 30 million illegals.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/199958/number-of-green-cards-in-the-united-states/

• Angry
Reactions: IronSkillet