• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Griffin Armament PHS .338LM ?

10fp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2006
Coast Range
Is anyone running this thing for 300+ rounds? I have seen the videos and demos but havent bumped into any actual users. For under $1K seems like a good option but before i order really want to hear some end user comparisons.

I took mine out today and ran 100 rounds of 260 threw it. Sounds great, accurate and its light. Cant beat it for the money.

Mine should be released next month. Need to talk Dave at the silencer shop into taking it out to compare to his thunderbeast.

Anyone else? Im also eyeing one. Im either getting this, or possibly an AAC Titan-Ti. Would love to hear more reports on either.

We ran 200 rounds of 300 Win mag through the 300 PHS in about 34 minutes, something like 6 RPM average. Can held out and got in the 900-1200 degree range. Baffle face looks brand new, no mount issues etc. Only negative was the barrel took a shit. The 338 and 300 are very similar.

-Evan