• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Grizzly lathe

Luna

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2012
Colorado
I just wanted to post a pic of my new toy :)
I also wanted to give a ty for Papa grizzly. both him and his staff were amazing and helpful. the Lathe got here fast to it was less then a week from purchase to delivery. I would (and will) buy from him again.
20131013_144322_zps84431cab.jpg
20131013_144227_zps92adeb85.jpg
20131013_144302_zps5af17798.jpg

Nice Luna,

I have the same lathe, has served me well the past couple years. I put DRO on it and like it a lot. Do you already have tooling?

Kc

i have some tooling but not really enough for any thing big. ill get a little as i go :)

I bought a Smithy....biggest friggin mistake I ever made. The wiring was a nightmare, looked like a lightning storm in there until I redid it ALL. The backlash is really bad, and when I bought a DI kit for it the parts wouldn't line up, the instuctions were in some language even smithy had to admit was non sensical - but did they give me a full refund?? No Friggin way!...The quality of the grizzly looks way better. I am going to sell my Smithy and buy one.