• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Group pictures

jonaddis84

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.area419.com
Two family pictures now that they are complete for now.

Vortex
Bottom to top: Viper 6.2-20x44, Viper PST 1-4MRAD, Viper PST 2.5-10MRAD, Viper PST 6-24MRAD, Viper PST 6-24MRAD, Razor 5-20EBR-2B

Thunderbeast
Clockwise from top: 30BA, 338BA, 22L1, 22S1, 30P1, 22L1 in the center.

Re: Group pictures

My how the collection has grown since July. I expect to see all of these make the trip this summer so we can both shoot in the "quiet group" again....

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">That</span> is a <span style="font-weight: bold">really nice</span> collection</span>!!!
shocked.gif

Tony

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: parsintrensiac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the shorty. </div></div>

Yeah, it went from being a gun that sat in the safe not being shot to one of my more favorite ones to shoot now. The barrel is only 4.5" in there so bulk ammo is 100% subsonic, all you hear is the bolt slap!

Oh... my... goodness. I was trying to do the math, and then I stopped. I got about halfway through the TBA suppressors... NICE STUFF MAN. qq

Shooting with a can...something that is impossible to do here in CA.

Nice, I envy you
smile.gif

Is that a Mcree on the bolt gun on the right in the middle pic? Could I get a side-angle of that rifle; I just ordered one and want to cera the barreled action about that same color and would LOVE to see what it would look like before I decide on a color.

Nice!! I wish I could have nice supressed rifles and stuff like that... Nevermind Kalifornia laws, My ol' lady would kick my ass!!