• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guess I’m done with Carhartt

Anyone have any experience with these guys... https://www.1620usa.com/ ? I've avoided the big C ever since they started building shit overseas and they couldn't make 2 pairs of pants that fit the same. Always trying to buy American made if I can and I need some stuff to have embroidered and thinking of giving them a try.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Anyone know anything about these guys? Ran across their website and at first glance looks pretty good for winter/outdoor wear...

This thread remind me of the of an old joke about the NCAA. It went something like "The NCAA is so pissed at Alabama, they are going to give the Little Sisters of the Poor the 2 year death penalty"

For those of you slowly inclined: We see boycotts of Hornady, Glock, Carhart pushed. Now H and G are fairly pro-2A companies. So we will punish them, but give a pass to our Electric Providers, Automakers, Internet Providers who can be very anti-2A. In other words we shoot our friends and let our enemies take a pass.

Perhaps we should take our collective 3IQ points and work togther to form a boycott that targets people who truly harm us and send a message to our allies about their behavior. In other words, send the message to Hornady, Glock, Carhart by taking down companies like Dicks, American Airlines or something similar. 2A doesn't have a lot of friends. Killing a few off won't help. And the vaccine is not a 2A issue. It is an issue about freedom of which the 2A is a part. Think Strategically.

If your ally is wavering, you don't invade them. You kick the snot out of an enemy so your ally stops wavering and has the courage to do the right thing. Yes, an attack gets the attention and gets control now. It also fosters resentment and it will come back to kick you in the butt one day.

Begin Rabid Howling now.
Well, if one of my friends says or does something stupid, I don’t pat them on the back, i chastise them.

Reactions: Milf Dots
A lot of bitching about Carhartt, Hornady, Glock, but you guys are missing all of the real good ones to throw out all the shit made by them and/or avoid at all costs in the future. Here's a short list of the big players in the "vaccine" mandate realm:

Albertsons
American Airlines
Anthem
Apple
AT&T
BlackRock
Capitol One
Chevron
Cigna
CitiGroup
Comcast
Cummins
CVS
Delta Airlines
Disney
DoorDash
Facebook
Ford
Frontier Airlines
Government, from federal to many states and cities
Goldman Sachs
Google
Hess
Humana
IBM
Intel
Kraft/Heinz
Lyft
McDonalds
Microsoft
Morgan Stanley
Netflix
New York Stock Exchange
Pharmaceuticals, pretty much all of them
Southwest Airlines
Tyson Foods
Uber
United Airlines
UPS
Walgreens
Walmart
Warner Media

So get those 401Ks closed and sell those stocks, stop flying on all of the major carriers, throw out anything with an Intel chip and get rid of all Windows/Mac PCs and every last Apple/Android smartphone and tablet. Let's be honest though, nobody should miss McDonalds, Disney or Walmart, nor any of big tech because they're all poison for the soul anyhow. Cummins diesels, well, at least get rid of it before the Dodge around it falls apart and rusts to shit. It gets a little dicey for those on meds, but there's some great producers in India you can source from. We must hit them where it hurts, get rid of your shit now, it's your moral obligation and a worthy sacrifice. I wish we could boycott all government, but that fucking tax man is too crafty to get around without going full unemployed.

You guys are chasing a minnow with Carhartt when the big fish are a much more worthy target.

ETA: Updated list with a few notable additions.

Last edited:
Karens are saying that we shouldn't do anything at all to protect even our shooting related industries- because so many other entities and things are already compromised by employee jab mandates, or as another example- CCP owned companies selling their shooting products in America.

Any time a boycott is suggested the few Karens show up to shout it down- and the only thing they bring are deflections and what-about-isms. They have a mental block similar to that of the antifa types.

They'll even defend brands owned in full by the CCP- like Holoson and Olite, rather than defend the shooting sports from the same fate most other industries have succumbed to- take over by chinese companies and goods, made possible by slave wages, manipulated Yen, theft of IP, counterfeiting of products, and predatory trade practices. Wuhan flu, anyone?

Hey Karens, do the world a favor and stay in your mom's basement- because it's clear you have no ethos and care nothing about freedom.

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about these guys? Ran across their website and at first glance looks pretty good for winter/outdoor wear...

Most of their overpriced clothing line is made overseas. But I hear good reviews on their jackets.

I can't talk shit most of my jackets are Arcteryx and they are overpriced and make overseas too. Super durable and comfortable though.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Gave my Carhartt jacket to Goodwill yesterday.
Ordered one of these to replace it:

Reactions: MJF and Milf Dots
Carhartt put some serious $$ into advertising the last few months to the social media influencers. There’s lots of videos and reels and crap of people who would say “what’s that?” if you handed them a shovel or a hammer that have been pimping the brand.

If they’re trying to transition from a workwear brand do a designer brand that’s a bold fucking move. I haven’t bought anything from them since I discovered Kuhl clothing, way better quality and lifetime warranty.
I've been wearing Kuhl for about six months now. Had no idea that they had lifetime warranty. The most comfortable pants I have ever worn.

Most of the stuff I have is made in Vietnam but some of the pants are chinesium. I will say absolute grade A chinesium though the way they hold up and how well they’re made.
But what is worse, buying US made pants from a company that mandated the jab or Chinese/Vietnam made pants from a company that likely also mandated the jab? Obviously the best option is none of the above, myself personally I’ll be dropping the coin for US sourced and built 1620 pants as I need something tough as hell for work, I’m downright brutal on pants and even firm duck Carhartt only last me six months. Now I need to find US built fleece lined too, because that’s my standard wear five months out of the year and even Carhartt is now Mexican made, but there’s no options I’ve found as of yet.

But what is worse, buying US made pants from a company that mandated the jab or Chinese/Vietnam made pants from a company that likely also mandated the jab? Obviously the best option is none of the above, myself personally I’ll be dropping the coin for US sourced and built 1620 pants as I need something tough as hell for work, I’m downright brutal on pants and even firm duck Carhartt only last me six months. Now I need to find US built fleece lined too, because that’s my standard wear five months out of the year and even Carhartt is now Mexican made, but there’s no options I’ve found as of yet.

Not sure if you’re saying Carhartt is US made or not, but they aren’t. I have a bunch of carhartt stuff and not a single piece is US made. All of mine is either Vietnam, China, or Bangladesh and maybe an India piece. The quality is just trash though, I would go through two pairs of carhartt pants a year that were just my lawn pants to do yard work through VA spring-fall. I’ve yet to wear out a pair of Kuhl pants. Made overseas or not they’re ridiculously comfortable and high quality in both material and build.

I wish they were made here and I try not to buy any of the China tagged stuff but a few years ago they switched manufacturing of my favorite model pants from Vietnam to China so I bought them regardless of how much I hated it. I did send them an email in which probably not a single fuck was given.

Not sure if you’re saying Carhartt is US made or not, but they aren’t. I have a bunch of carhartt stuff and not a single piece is US made. All of mine is either Vietnam, China, or Bangladesh and maybe an India piece. The quality is just trash though, I would go through two pairs of carhartt pants a year that were just my lawn pants to do yard work through VA spring-fall. I’ve yet to wear out a pair of Kuhl pants. Made overseas or not they’re ridiculously comfortable and high quality in both material and build.

I wish they were made here and I try not to buy any of the China tagged stuff but a few years ago they switched manufacturing of my favorite model pants from Vietnam to China so I bought them regardless of how much I hated it. I did send them an email in which probably not a single fuck was given.
image.jpg

Their firm duck pants, the heavy duty ones for real work, are US made.

Wearing Carhartt carpenters (mexico) and button up shirt (bangladesh).