• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guess I’m done with Carhartt

The CDC has openly admitted the vaccine does not stop the spread
so
How does getting the vaccine keep any work place safe?

Logic would say the only way to keep others safe is to take some action that would stop the spread to others

"vaccines are necessary to ensure a safe working environment"

Mark Valade needs to show the science that backs up his claim.

Carhartt can go eat a bag of dicks. And companies do care if you buy from them or not. The thing is that liberals are much more effective than conservatives at boycotts because they believe their own BS. Conservatives are viewed as weak by companies because they think we have no backbone. I will be buying elsewhere and enough people do that these companies will start to stop all this BS.

Ask Dicks how their political stance treated them.... Get woke, go broke isn't just a saying..
In fairness, dick's sucked giant, sweaty donkey balls before they committed 2A suicide. The first, last and only time I walked into one of their stores, it reminded me of breakfast. Breakfast in the hospital. A lukewarm bowl of shredded cardboard with non fat milk. The place couldn't have been any fucking duller.

carh `.jpg

carh 4.jpg

In other words... this shit has been gay for 20 years...

Ah ha ah hah aha ha haa...

Next folks are going to be all "Duluth Trading Company is so butch and it supplied pants to Lewis and Clark..."

And that "Abercombie and Kent" has real hunting cred.

So many retards getting all brand loyal. When half the brands are run by pedos like Calvin and Les Wexner... And anti-gun hipsters like Levi Strauss and "company." And by "Company" I mean New York Stockbrokers and Madison Avenue copywriters who think you are stupid enough to believe their ads.

Sirhr

Nah bruh.

They chose a political position and it is counter to my political position so I am letting them know to suck your dick.

Those workers have careers they depend on and I want to support them.

The owner of the company can do as he chooses, it is his company. He has made us aware of his choice.

I have sent an email to let him know what my choice is.
I sent an email also, I'm done with them.
DW

It's stuff like that that makes me wish I was an internet troll and not just someone who likes to watch from the sidelines and point and laugh. I'd be sending an email praising them for their decision and talking about how awesome their products are and then signing it as Fauci.

Seriously though, boycotts are fucking retarded. Nobody gives a shit what you buy or don't buy. The level of narcissism some people have is insane! If we stopped buying from companies we don't agree with, we'd all probably be wearing just potato sacks until someone finds a reason to wanna boycott potato sacks. 🙄
Seriously though, I hope this is a troll post.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
many duluth stores require the poke for retail staff.

as a commercial carpenter whose work requires these products, the list of companies that don't play partisan shenanigans is ever shrinking

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Yeah and this right here is why the left continues to push their agenda down our collective throats. If the freedom loving people of this country would ever get together and use the massive economic stick we have, we could change this, but only the left is actually willing to take action on what they want. "We just want to be left alone"......
You said what I was thinking. We have to speak our piece, or the lefties will he the only voices. I emailed Carhartt too. I wear their stuff every day. I won’t buy any more. I don’t buy “black rifle get rich and sell your peeps out” coffee either. If I think you or your company is fucked up, will try to give my $$$ to someone I think is doing a better job at life.

Fuck.

99% of my pants are double front loggers with the side pockets.

Dickies sucks.

No Duluth stores within 1000 miles of me.

I get about 3-4 months from any other pants. Carhartt has been good about giving me a full year before I blow out the crotch or knees.

It does read to me like the union had a hand in it. Why the Mexican kids making my pants are unionized I don't know.

Awesome, boycott the shit out of them! But wait think about the employees, do they not factor into the decision to penalize the company? I’m sure there is a large amount of employees that although they hate the mandate that their company is forcing on them they still got the vaccine. Maybe those employees love their job and saw that choice in front of them and proceeded to do what they thought was in the best interest of their family. My Company didn’t force the mandate on their employees but I’m sure if they did some employees would make the decision of what they feel is best, sometime that goes against your convictions.. sometimes you take a stand and start over somewhere else. Not everyone is in the position to start over.

Reactions: SBRSarge
There is some truth to the "nobody cares what you buy" statement. I say that because very few people have the will power to actually stand behind their convictions these days. I'm speaking of conservatives of course. Those on the liberal side will band together, and boycott the living shit outta something they don't like. They are a very hateful, spiteful bunch.

Most ordinary people, people who just want to live their lives, will get angry that a company they like is doing something they don't like, but it won't affect their buying decisions one iota, because they care more about having their lives uninterrupted, than they do about making changes to the system.

While I do like to have my stuff, I can be just as petty, and spiteful as a leftist, so I for one... will not be buying Carhart gear any more. Personal choice, and it would work a lot better if more people made that choice, because these companies going woke won't stop unless they feel it in the bank account, but it is what it is. They have a popular brand name. They know people will buy their shit. Even when quality goes to shit. Even when they do stupid politically motivated shit.

I wouldn't call you petty or spiteful. Character is what you do when you think no one is watching. These big corporations have marketing staffs, woke decisions go through many layers of management. They estimate how decisions will affect their bottom line. Nike doesn't sell many shoes to hide members, so pissing us off doesn't cost them as much as virtue signaling to the woke crowd gains them. It's factored in. One notable exception might be Gillette's toxic masculinity ads. They took a financial beat down for that.

They still have "made in the USA" products, their insulated hooded jacket and bibs are my favorites for cold weather work gear...thankfully the ones I have still have a lot of life left in them, so I won't need to replace them any time soon.

I also switched to Duluth for the majority of my work clothes a little over a year ago. Hopefully they don't follow suit. Most of their stuff is made overseas though, which I'm not a fan of.

Duluth is mostly foreign made, also, but seem to be really high quality for the most part. When I haven't been completely satisfied, returns were pain free.
Duluth seems to be following suit.

Again, Fuck Carhartt and Glock for their anti-American employee jab mandates.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
Awesome, boycott the shit out of them! But wait think about the employees, do they not factor into the decision to penalize the company? I’m sure there is a large amount of employees that although they hate the mandate that their company is forcing on them they still got the vaccine. Maybe those employees love their job and saw that choice in front of them and proceeded to do what they thought was in the best interest of their family. My Company didn’t force the mandate on their employees but I’m sure if they did some employees would make the decision of what they feel is best, sometime that goes against your convictions.. sometimes you take a stand and start over somewhere else. Not everyone is in the position to start over.

Did Hornady continue with their mandate or did they reverse when people got pissed?

This shot continues only as long as companies and people comply.

OSHA regulation is dead........do not voluntarily do what was going to be regulated.

I wouldn't call you petty or spiteful. Character is what you do when you think no one is watching. These big corporations have marketing staffs, woke decisions go through many layers of management. They estimate how decisions will affect their bottom line. Nike doesn't sell many shoes to hide members, so pissing us off doesn't cost them as much as virtue signaling to the woke crowd gains them. It's factored in. One notable exception might be Gillette's toxic masculinity ads. They took a financial beat down for that.

Gillettes stand was great.......made me discover vintage double edge shaving.

I'm guessing Seattle based Filson will go full retard if they are not already....but.......their tin cloth pants......at an expensive alternative look like they would last a lifetime.

Get the ones impregnated with wax and oil. There is no washing them unless it's under a garden hose with a brush.

They look like you stand them up in the corner rather than folding or hanging.

Reactions: canman
  • Haha
Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Fuck.

99% of my pants are double front loggers with the side pockets.

Dickies sucks.

No Duluth stores within 1000 miles of me.

I get about 3-4 months from any other pants. Carhartt has been good about giving me a full year before I blow out the crotch or knees.

It does read to me like the union had a hand in it. Why the Mexican kids making my pants are unionized I don't know.
they are really easy to find online. use the size you wear in carhartt. i recently switched to duluth trading company due to being unhappy with the wear patterns on the carhartt. the double front would hold up fine…but the material in front of my front pockets kept wearing holes in them. we will see if the firehose pants do any better.
the pockets on the firehose pants are WAY better and the front pockets are WAY deeper. my only thing is i think. they need to up their double front game.

and for those of you with the double front pants or bibs…do yourself a giant favor and get the knee pad inserts. MOTHERFUCKER do they make a difference!!!!

Consider a different angle regarding the employees. If the company sees a very big and immediate pushback, they might reconsider their stance on the death jab which would in turn help the employees. The boycott is to stand with the employees but for it to effective it needs to be big.

Look at 5 year chart.
Yup, 2A suicide.

DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports Record Third Quarter Sales and Earnings; Delivers 12.2% Increase in Same Store Sales and Raises Full Year Guidance​

- Consolidated same store sales for the third quarter increased 12.2% on top of a 23.2% increase in the third quarter of 2020 and a 6.0% increase in the third quarter of 2019
- Company delivered third quarter 2021 earnings per diluted share of $2.78 and non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $3.19, up 51% and 59% respectively versus earnings per diluted share of $1.84 and non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $2.01 during the third quarter of 2020
- Company raises its full year 2021 earnings per diluted share guidance to $12.88 to 13.06 and raises its full year 2021 non-GAAP earnings per diluted share guidance to $14.60 to 14.80
Exactly. 2A Supporters removing their support/boycotting Dick's seems to have been really.....well, not effective at hurting them in the least bit. I'm not against folks boycotting or removing support for companies/products whose philosophies and Agenda are offensive to us but realistically it's not an effective means (in this case) of punishing them.

VooDoo

The CDC has openly admitted the vaccine does not stop the spread
so
How does getting the vaccine keep any work place safe?

Logic would say the only way to keep others safe is to take some action that would stop the spread to others

"vaccines are necessary to ensure a safe working environment"

Mark Valade needs to show the science that backs up his claim.
It doesn't and the problem is proabay not even stemming from the business wanting their empties to get vaccinated, but because they don't want to get closed every time someone tests positive.

So they do this because if you have the shot, you don't have quarantine after being "exposed." Even though it makes zero sense since vaxed still catch and spread just like the un-vaxed.

Same goes fro schools pushing kids to do serial testing. These kids who get randomly tested for prizes, don't have to quarantine after being "exposed." Doesn't make any sense either, since these kids my not be tested for weeks after being "exposed."

Quarantining people who are not sick doesn't make any sense either.

CDC says cloth masks don't work now. But if you wear one, you don have to quarantine after exposure either.

Toe the political line and we make your life easy, simple and basic facism, where is ANTIFA when you need them, they said we were on the same side, but i don't see them fighting this FACISM. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seems to me in addition to emailing companies, people should be emailing representatives.

Let me explain something. These CEOs do not care. They have been told by the folks at the real top that their finances/stock price/supply chain might have "problems" if they don't play the ESG/scamdemic game properly. Not only that, but the big money will float them if they do play the game. Profits - HA... These companies are being floated with zero percent corporate bonds. And all that dries up if they don't bend over.

Read this - ESG, diversity, equity.

This thread remind me of the of an old joke about the NCAA. It went something like "The NCAA is so pissed at Alabama, they are going to give the Little Sisters of the Poor the 2 year death penalty"

For those of you slowly inclined: We see boycotts of Hornady, Glock, Carhart pushed. Now H and G are fairly pro-2A companies. So we will punish them, but give a pass to our Electric Providers, Automakers, Internet Providers who can be very anti-2A. In other words we shoot our friends and let our enemies take a pass.

Perhaps we should take our collective 3IQ points and work togther to form a boycott that targets people who truly harm us and send a message to our allies about their behavior. In other words, send the message to Hornady, Glock, Carhart by taking down companies like Dicks, American Airlines or something similar. 2A doesn't have a lot of friends. Killing a few off won't help. And the vaccine is not a 2A issue. It is an issue about freedom of which the 2A is a part. Think Strategically.

If your ally is wavering, you don't invade them. You kick the snot out of an enemy so your ally stops wavering and has the courage to do the right thing. Yes, an attack gets the attention and gets control now. It also fosters resentment and it will come back to kick you in the butt one day.

Begin Rabid Howling now.

Let me explain something. These CEOs do not care. They have been told by the folks at the real top that their finances/stock price/supply chain might have "problems" if they don't play the ESG/scamdemic game properly. Not only that, but the big money will float them if they do play the game. Profits - HA... These companies are being floated with zero percent corporate bonds. And all that dries up if they don't bend over.

Read this - ESG, diversity, equity.

they open themselves up to investor liability by worrying about anything other than performance. woke bs needs to be sued to holy hell!

Reactions: Milf Dots
they open themselves up to investor liability by worrying about anything other than performance. woke bs needs to be sued to holy hell
Who do you think the majority shareholders are. Blackrock just announced they have over 10 Trillion (with a T) under their management. You think the CEOs care what a few retail investors think. Even if a company isn't publicly traded, the bank they do business with is also probably controlled by Blackrock/Vanguard/State Street etc.

Who do you think the majority shareholders are. Blackrock just announced they have over 10 Trillion (with a T) under their management. You think the CEOs care what a few retail investors think. Even if a company isn't publicly traded, the bank they do business with is also probably controlled by Blackrock/Vanguard/State Street etc.
doesn't work like that but see why you think that. It takes one, regardless of retail or institutional, to start a class action suit or bring complaint to regulatory bodies.

Reactions: Milf Dots
I’ll keep buying carhartt because it’s affordable and last a while.

Would like to buy Origin Jeans, even the cotton is grown in USA. But they are spendy.